The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Aragon Advertising [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddaragon

affiliate
Aragon Advertising is a performance marketing network founded in May, 2012 with a global advertiser base and direct campaigns across a wide range of verticals.

Our approach to affiliate management is to build personal and transparent relationships with our affiliates. We believe strongly in creating valued partnerships with publishers based on shared interests and mutual growth over the long term. We put this into practice by focusing our creative, technical, and sales resources toward our publishers’ direct needs. Be it unique landing pages, creatives, private white labels, conversion funnels, host and post campaigns – our capabilities are vast enough to manage most requests in a timely manner. Similarly, our business development efforts are focused on the verticals and traffic sources our affiliates excel in. We'll actively be seeking out new advertisers that fit your business model and we have a high success rate in closing deals.

At Aragon we understand that a network must facilitate the business of its affiliates. Interested in testing a new traffic source? We can provide insights into what works well, and can even introduce you to an account manager to help set you up.

Reach out to Aragon Advertising today to get started.

Attachments

• ARAGON_Small.png
    ARAGON_Small.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
If you are looking for transparent relationship in affiliate/network relationship then Aragon Advertising is the place to check. I am pleased with their wide variety of offers as well as the cordial interaction I have received to date.

toddaragon updated Aragon Advertising with a new update entry:

Aragon Advertising

View attachment 3661
Aragon Advertising is a performance marketing network founded in May, 2012 with a global advertiser base and direct campaigns across a wide range of verticals.

Our approach to affiliate management is to build personal and transparent relationships with our affiliates. We believe strongly in creating valued partnerships with publishers based on shared interests and mutual growth over the long term. We put this into practice by focusing our creative, technical, and sales...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Our approach to affiliate management is to build personal and transparent relationships with our affiliates. We believe strongly in creating valued partnerships with publishers based on shared interests and mutual growth over the long term. We put this into practice by focusing our creative, technical, and sales resources toward our publishers’ direct needs. Be it unique landing pages, creatives, private white labels, conversion funnels, host and post campaigns – our capabilities are vast enough to manage most requests in a timely manner. Similarly, our business development efforts are focused on the verticals and traffic sources our affiliates excel in. We'll actively be seeking out new advertisers that fit your business model and we have a high success rate in closing deals.

At Aragon we understand that a network must facilitate the business of its affiliates. Interested in testing a new traffic source? We can provide insights into what works well, and can even introduce you to an account manager to help set you up.

Reach out to Aragon Advertising today to get started.

I have sent you a pm and added you in skype. I am doing ppcall and would like to work with Aragon. Please get back to me. Thanks.

I will apply Aragon Advertising ans start to pay per call but Aragon Advertising did not approved still now. it's almost 7 days.
have you any idea?

This network will pay you in time but if you have issue like i'm currently having, it can take till eternity for them to help you sort things out.
Publisher engagement is almost Zero from them.
Its really frustrating as a publisher, you cant get offer approved in time (or anytime), and they also have issues paying you if you choose to be paid via ACH.
I just hope they will sort out my issue, going to 30days now.

This network will pay you in time but if you have issue like i'm currently having, it can take till eternity for them to help you sort things out.
Publisher engagement is almost Zero from them.
Its really frustrating as a publisher, you cant get offer approved in time (or anytime), and they also have issues paying you if you choose to be paid via ACH.
I just hope they will sort out my issue, going to 30days now.
Please bro, Have you fixed it? Have you got paid? How was able to communicate with them?
I Sent so many emails and responds are not helpful like wait
even when i call, It's not their office, they hire a call center to take the calls and they will get back to you and sometimes they won't.
I am losing almost everything due to late payment been 10 days now and i hope it won't take longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back