The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Approached by a business to build site to forward leads

A

AAM

I'm a graphic designer and I've been asked by a business to build a website that will forward leads to them and I will then get a piece of the pie through the sales generated through the website. I've always been on the design side of things and somehow never got into marketing so I need a little help here.

1. Is an affiliate model right for this?

2. Is there a way to make sure that I get paid for every sale that originated through my site?

need more information

since you are in design it should be easy for you to figure out the type of design to use.

You gave a hint to the type of business and the site will be used for lead generation. If they are selling a service or product through the leads then i would try to brand the company and use a formal but simple design, Get the point across, Identify the consumers need(what is causing their pain to want this service or product). offer the solution, and ask for their contact info.

Keep it as simple as you can, customers are only 1 click away from exit at any time. do not try to dazzel them, get to the point quick.
Too much info sometimes hurts as much or more than too little information.

To solve the "Is there a way to make sure that I get paid for every sale that originated through my site?"

you can use a CRM system and have the leads loaded directly into it, just make sure you can follow the sales process.

If they are serious, they will not mind disclosure.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the quick tips. The business sells products that are of a higher dollar amount ($10,000 - $20,000). Any suggestions for the type of disclore I should seek from them?

i would want full access to all of the leads provided every step of the way.

I used to have a similar deal with a real estate agent, he turned greedy. started playing with the money, and i cut him off.

They have to understand that you are a business person and will not tolerate stealing your money, They would not make the sale without your leads!

Just make sure you can track the leads until they are dead or they buy!

Hi AAM,

Some ideas in this blog post may help. It's a little different than what you are describing but may give you some ideas.

===============
Imagine being the ONLY affiliate for a hot selling niche product. Now imagine making commission on EVERY SINGLE SALE the merchant makes - even if you didn't refer the customer.

This is BRILLIANT! If you are an out-of-the-box thinker and a PRO affiliate, web designer or SEO then this idea could make you a mint!!!

READ THE REST:
5 Star Blogs » Be the Merchants ONLY Affiliate - Make $$ on EVERY Sale they Make

banners
Back