The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Appflood is a real scam.

Xavi

affiliate
I have worked with Carrie Wu for a week, I generated very good revenue. But what a pity, they ask us to slow down the traffic. Others ask to push more.
I have asked them about the report from the advertiser, they said that they have not received it. But they said that they have their own report. Suddenly block it without any message. Carrie Wu is a new AM, I asked other affiliates, they said that she also scams their money. Any body in this case pls raise your hands. We need to report them to every forums.

I worked for her a couple of days, she then blocked me. I was running an incent campaigns. At least, I'm luckier than you :p Dont be sad, she seems never respect anybody.

If she finds fraud traffic, she will show and let you explain. Just pause the campaigns, but if she is a scammer, she will block and no report for you.

Recommended you guys not to work with that rude girl

They're not a scam. It's a big network with decent offers.
Most of the times I see a thread like this it's either a communication problem between the affiliates and the manager (and calling scam or names on a forum is juts like burning the bridge instead of trying to repair it) or affiliates sending bot/fake traffic or conversions.

So, what's happening here?

Dear all,

I am Carrie Wu, the AM in Appflood.
Feel sorry to hear all the things, and I want to clear it out here.

1. For Xavi
He is a new comer in our platform, to ensure both our affiliates and advertisers' interest, we need to evaluate all the new traffic carefully. When he was running our offers, I reminded him many times in Skype to pay attention to his traffic for the high Ip repetition, but get no feedback(maybe because of time zone, and I will pay more attention to it next time). After 2 days' running (5.19-5.20), our tech people calculated his Ip repetition rate, it is as high as 94.3%. So we have to pause him to run.

For the payment issue, I told him before that advertisers will make the final decision and Appflood won't scam any money from our affiliates.

Following is screenshot of part of his repeated IP,
and according to our calculation, the IP repetition rate is 94.3%

upload_2016-5-26_11-8-57.png

2. For Brittany
Brittany registered in our platform a few days after Xavi's registration, and I have double checked his account,
it is still alive now, and I cannot remember that I have ever blocked his account, or is it possible that he typed the wrong password? Please kindly check it again, any problems feel free to let me know.

upload_2016-5-26_11-16-17.png

And as he is a new comer and pick up the offers which advertisers have really high restriction, for the interest of both,
we need to evaluate the quality of his traffic at the very first.

3. For Roy
You added my Skype and told me you are affiliate of my colleague, and thank you for your kind suggestions to our payment terms. You are nice at that time. You asked several times about some other AMs contact information, I am sorry I did not give you as I think it is a little private.

4. For Lee.Wan

From your words, I think you know a lot about me, however, feel so sorry that I don't remember any friend who has this special Chinese name. You can contact me in Wechat and maybe we can talk in Chinese.

Some kind tips for you:
1)As a Chinese, we should type our country name correctly, C need to be in capital form, china means porcelain, and most of our Chinese are already aware of it.
2)National flag is the symbol of our country, most of our Chinese are unwilling to use it as avatar casually.

5. For Company and myself

Appflood is the leading Ads Network in Asia for 8 years, and we went public recently. We value our reputation very much and always try our best to establish great relationship with our affiliates and advertisers. Thousands of affiliate have already cooperated with us.

Yes, I am a new AM here, but it does not mean I know nothing about affiliate marketing.
Before, I work with hundreds of advertisers and know a lot about their demands, I think my experience can give great help to my affiliates. However, I know there are amounts of knowledge I still need to work hard to learn. Any suggestions are welcome and thanks for your help.

Lastly, I really appreciate all the help and suggestions from our experienced AM team and delivery my great thanks to administrator and moderators in this forum. Thank you!

Please feel free to inbox me if you have any questions.

Best regards
Carrie Wu

Dear all,

I am Carrie Wu, the AM in Appflood.
Feel sorry to hear all the things, and I want to clear it out here.

1. For Xavi
He is a new comer in our platform, to ensure both our affiliates and advertisers' interest, we need to evaluate all the new traffic carefully. When he was running our offers, I reminded him many times in Skype to pay attention to his traffic for the high Ip repetition, but get no feedback(maybe because of time zone, and I will pay more attention to it next time). After 2 days' running (5.19-5.20), our tech people calculated his Ip repetition rate, it is as high as 94.3%. So we have to pause him to run.

For the payment issue, I told him before that advertisers will make the final decision and Appflood won't scam any money from our affiliates.

Following is screenshot of part of his repeated IP,
and according to our calculation, the IP repetition rate is 94.3%

View attachment 6272

2. For Brittany
Brittany registered in our platform a few days after Xavi's registration, and I have double checked his account,
it is still alive now, and I cannot remember that I have ever blocked his account, or is it possible that he typed the wrong password? Please kindly check it again, any problems feel free to let me know.

View attachment 6273

And as he is a new comer and pick up the offers which advertisers have really high restriction, for the interest of both,
we need to evaluate the quality of his traffic at the very first.

3. For Roy
You added my Skype and told me you are affiliate of my colleague, and thank you for your kind suggestions to our payment terms. You are nice at that time. You asked several times about some other AMs contact information, I am sorry I did not give you as I think it is a little private.

4. For Lee.Wan

From your words, I think you know a lot about me, however, feel so sorry that I don't remember any friend who has this special Chinese name. You can contact me in Wechat and maybe we can talk in Chinese.

Some kind tips for you:
1)As a Chinese, we should type our country name correctly, C need to be in capital form, china means porcelain, and most of our Chinese are already aware of it.
2)National flag is the symbol of our country, most of our Chinese are unwilling to use it as avatar casually.

5. For Company and myself

Appflood is the leading Ads Network in Asia for 8 years, and we went public recently. We value our reputation very much and always try our best to establish great relationship with our affiliates and advertisers. Thousands of affiliate have already cooperated with us.

Yes, I am a new AM here, but it does not mean I know nothing about affiliate marketing.
Before, I work with hundreds of advertisers and know a lot about their demands, I think my experience can give great help to my affiliates. However, I know there are amounts of knowledge I still need to work hard to learn. Any suggestions are welcome and thanks for your help.

Lastly, I really appreciate all the help and suggestions from our experienced AM team and delivery my great thanks to administrator and moderators in this forum. Thank you!

Please feel free to inbox me if you have any questions.

Best regards
Carrie Wu
Hi Carrie Wu

Best bet is to talk to your manage to find out what the problem is.

MI
Back