The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

APP traffic

T

Tom Liu

Our team have some products in the southeast Asian, So we want to sals some traffic. We are serching subscription offers(TH). I hope to learn somethings about Mobile Marketing from here. Thanks!

Our team have some products in the southeast Asian, So we want to sals some traffic. We are serching subscription offers(TH). I hope to learn somethings about Mobile Marketing from here. Thanks!

Hello @Tom Liu , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

We have many great mobile marketers here and I am sure you can learn much from their posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

@all

We have 30M install users in Thailand, and this number is growing, Now We need subscription offers(TH)

Could please tell me your conversion flow?

We are now primally into CPI basis, which means that affiliate is paid when user installs the app.
We also have pin-submissions which means that affiliate is paid when user subscribes on paid content.

We are now primally into CPI basis, which means that affiliate is paid when user installs the app.
We also have pin-submissions which means that affiliate is paid when user subscribes on paid content.

Could please send your preview URL to me?

Welcome Tom to this great forum full of members that are generous with ideas. I am just curious to know the type of products that your tam is selling so that I can be in a position to help you based on specific things. Mobile marketing is the best way to go especially in this error that we are having smartphones all over the world. You will surely convert if at all you invest well in this area. be free to share with us your opinions so that we can grow together as a family

banners
Back