The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Apart from Paypal, what do you use?

wakish

affiliate
Apart from Paypal, what other alternatives you use to get paid or buy stuffs?
I really need some opinion here since I have a Paypal-send only status. I use Moneybookers as an alternative, but very few people use it. Result is that I find myself very limited in business areas.

Let me know your opinion or advice, I really need them..
Thanks!
- Wakish -

I also use Moneybookers and PayPal. 2Checkout and WorldPay in addition.
Don't think there are many alternatives you can use without worring
for your money :)

Google checkout

I dont like using any others they all seem out-dated & less secure then paypal & google

I don't use anything but Paypal, but I have to admit, that idea crossed my mind several times ;)

Well, then I just have to wait patiently till Paypal is fully functional for my country :(
I wonder when..

I use Nochex (OK, a bit basic) and Google Checkout - new, fast growing, great to use, auto transfer of funds, plus tie-in with AdWords

I use NoChex as well, their login is quite secured but way too secured that it put me off as I tend to forget most of the stuff they as you when you need to login

I use NoChex as well, their login is quite secured but way too secured that it put me off as I tend to forget most of the stuff they as you when you need to login
Yes, I found teh same problem - had to train myself to remember 6 digits! :sweatdrop:

How come I never heard of this payment NoChex, are they available for residents outside the UK?

- Meti

I used stormpay for sometime, they are complete crap, btw, why did they got shutdown?
I forgot, something with some laws they broke in the industry, plus their fee's were way too high. Stormclicks were good though, helped me get a lot of sales in the ebook selling industry.

banners
Back