The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Anywone use Google Ad manager?

temi

affiliate
Manage your online ad sales and inventory for free.
Google Ad Manager is a hosted ad management solution that can help you sell, schedule, deliver, and measure all of your directly-sold and network-based inventory.
  • Simple, intuitive user interface: Decrease training time and trafficking steps with simplified tagging and inventory management.
  • Google serving speed and reliability
    Ensure quicker ad delivery and fewer reporting discrepancies.
  • Significant cost savings - it's free!
    Pay nothing for ad serving, feature upgrades, or system maintenance.
it can be found here.

Ten out of ten for coming up with something new all the time. They must have an office full of people employed just to think up these ideas.

I don`t know about this particular idea though, but I`m sure someone will find it appealing (especially the FREE bit). lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info, another cunning plan from Google.

I was looking for an ad management solution a while ago and it took me ages to find a free one. I settled on PHPAdsNew which has really good functionality but requires intallation on your server. I'd guess that Google's solution just involves cutting and pasting some javascript, and presumably once you start using it there's not-so-subliminal messaging convincing you how great asdense is ;)

EDIT: Temi I don't suppose you have an invite? Wouldn't mind giving this a try

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet Adsense will be displayed in addition to your guess that subliminal conviction about adsense will be pumped through you :)

MI
Back