The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone working with Epic Direct Network?

PeterOBN

affiliate
Been trying to contact them for awhile now... Anyone currently working with them? Impressions?

Thanks in advance :cool:

Tried to hit them up, like no response from them. They're changing house.. or something I think. They had a lot of trouble paying affiliates out.

I used to work with them.But stopped a year back when they had issues with payments to affiliates.
Stay away from Epic Direct !

One of my friend got paid by them finally after 5 or 6 months . Ye they were late but not ran away with payments like COPEAC.

hmmmm looks like another network is in trouble - i don't see how if clients are making the conversations the network should always earn what they pay the publisher, so i guess the only reason for not paying is greed?

I don't know what is going on with these networks. Basically all a network is, is a big media buyer. They don't purchase the traffic from the media companies but from Affiliates. Anybody knows that if they are getting a negative ROI you have to change something!!

I don't know what is going on with these networks. Basically all a network is, is a big media buyer. They don't purchase the traffic from the media companies but from Affiliates. Anybody knows that if they are getting a negative ROI you have to change something!!

But surely your payout should ever be higher than what your paying the advertiser?

The CEO of Epic has reached out to me, and has promised that everyone will be paid. They lost almost their entire executive staff this year...

We have trouble getting our money from EpicDirect as well. One year ago we sent some traffic for about 3 months. It converted well, and I know from first hand that the advertiser paid EpicDirect for the traffic we sent. But Epic didn't pay us, owing us $4200. Right now we are on stage 2: lawyer. After that we will definitely go to stage 3: debt collector.

The office in London got closed. You need to contact the U.S. office in New York

EpicAdvertising com
512 seventh Avenue, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10018
(646) 943-7173 - Direct
(845) 304-6526 - Cell
(888) 666-3120 - Fax
MatthewAzoogle - AIM

Somebody in this thread mentioned Matthew at azoogle. Our experience: he is of no help at all. His email: matthew.mirman at epicadvertising.com ... good luck

banners
Back