The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Anyone welcoming me? :-)

Palash Bagchi

affiliate
Great to be part of this thriving network. I have spent 17 years working with Global Tech Giants like IBM and Oracle. The last 5 years I have been the CEO of STPL Global. I have put in years of research and implementation on Digital Marketing with deep expertise on email *@ marketing, content marketing, Growth Hacking, and SEO.

I love writing, and you can find my posts on many of the world's major publishing houses. Post me your queries on any of these topics and get my opinion for free.

Great to be part of this thriving network. I have spent 17 years working with Global Tech Giants like IBM and Oracle. The last 5 years I have been the CEO of STPL Global. I have put in years of research and implementation on Digital Marketing with deep expertise on email *@ marketing, content marketing, Growth Hacking, and SEO.

I love writing, and you can find my posts on many of the world's major publishing houses. Post me your queries on any of these topics and get my opinion for free.

Hi @Palash Bagchi , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Are you currently running campaigns of your own, or do you strictly market for your company?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back