Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
Hello Fellow Fix'ers,

I am looking for some input from current users of Market Samurai. I had this years ago and got away from using it. There have been an abundance of keyword tools over the past many years and I have tried a dozen of them. Market Samurai was good from what I remember and I am considering getting it again.

Are you using it, what are the latest improvements, are you happy with the results, what do you think the greatest benefits are?

Thanks All, T J

I stopped using it ever since it stopped gathering data from Yahoo Site Explorer. :)

Was a cool software though. :) But honestly, I don't really feel the need to do indepth keyword research. Just a quick look at GKT (I keep forgeting what it's called now) is enough for me. But I do only work on a few niches I know farely intimately though.

Last edited:
I stopped using it ever since it stopped gathering data from Yahoo Site Explorer. :)

Was a cool software though. :) But honestly, I don't really feel the need to do indepth keyword research. Just a quick look at GKT (I keep forgeting what it's called now) is enough for me. But I do only work on a few niches I know farely intimately though.

Yeah, it was cool. But as you say, once you know your niches it may not be necessary. There is a half price sale on now in the WF that ends tonight. I was thinking maybe I might do it. On the other hand, you reminded me why I haven't updated. I do know my niches well and I do have loads of keyword lists.

I use it but now the pro version. The trial version is enough for me.
I only use it for the purpose of fetching the date from Keyword planner of my 10K keywords.
I can't do it in GKP directly, so I use market samurai as my medium.

Other than that? Nothing else.

Oh one thing, the Majestic SEO stats. I also use it time to time inside the software.

Thats all.

I think Long Tail Pro is way to cooler the MS now.

There are complaints that it is very slow. Better tools out there now - LTP seems to be the most popular

I use market samurai pro version and also KE v2.0 but I look all in this way, no matter of how good software you have, if you don't know how to use it correctly it will only ruin your business and give you wrong data.
Most of the people use MS but they are not completely satisfied. For me works great. I can thank this software for high rankings of several of my web pages.

Thanks cpadatingmaster ,

Are there any new features in MS since a couple years ago?

A friend uses KE2 and likes it, I may give it ago.

There are many who use these tools that don't really understand the data and then get poor results. You're right about this!

T J

MI
Back