The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Anyone using facebook to make money??

I started a profile on facebook but can't quite figure out just what to all do with it! I posted an ad and such but so far response is very minimal. If anyone has any tips on using facebook, I'd sure appreciate it!

Here's a link to a free guide on using Facebook: Newbies Guide To Facebook

You also might want to check out my recent post about the 30 day challenge.
If you want to learn how to market using Web 2.0, this will be perfect for you.

I'm learning how to use sites that I never even heard of till this program started.

It's Fun! It's 100% Free To Join! And You Will Learn a Lot!

Good Luck!
Mike

Hi There Linda,

If you're interested in the challenge, it started on Aug 1st, but people are still joining every day.

One or two days of watching the videos, listening to the podcasts, and signing up at places like Stumbleupon, Facebook, Digg, etc and you'll be caught up.

Have Fun!
Mike

Hello

I haven't used Facebook that much, but looking at the articles, I have developed some interested. I heard this news the Founder ( Mark Zuckerberg ) of facebook faced Lawsuit for stealing from rivals while they were in high schools. I wonder what will be the Facebook's future..

Steve

There is a lot of opportunity to make money with Facebook. Building a Facebook app is the way to go. And the more users you get to your app the better. One friend told me he know a guy making about 40K monthly from his Facebook app and he had over 1 mil. users to his app. So it's all about creating something useful and fun that the Facebook community would use.

I found out about a new LITTLE KNOWN way to do legit paid advertising on Facebook. I'm not going to mention it, because some black hatters started talking about how to abuse it on another forum - a ton of blackhatters started spamming the heck out of it with affiliate links and now FB is cracking down on it.

So I just don't want to spread the word in case any bad guys that scan this forum would take off with the idea and make it harder for honest marketers.

I'm going to try an ad this weekend - nothing spammy, no affiliate links, just a regular ad offering people free advice on how to make money through affiliate marketing - linked to, probably the 5 Star blog.

If any tried and trusted 5 Star members that I KNOW want the inside scoop on this type of Facebook advertising, please send me a pm titled Facebook advertising. Happy to share, this is just too good to share with the wrong people.

I've actually had some decent success with facebook and I don't even use it that much. Joining a few related groups and engaging in discussions with other members there has been helpful. I try to find groups where I can offer advice to other affiliates. That usually generates some email inquiries, etc. and has resulted in a few sales from products I promote.

Hi Linda

Great to be back. OMG I have been soooooooooooo busy with traveling, working and haven't been on any of my regular forums lately. I was organizing my bookmarks and saw your site and thought "I haven't dropped in Linda's forum in a while!" So here I am! :D

Actually the Holidays are good for some of my sites but not all. I have a fitness site and that actually tends to dip in the winter because people are all covered up! LOL But hopefully my other sites will make up for that. ;)

banners
Back