The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone Use WordPress's bbPress Forum Software?

bbPress » About

I'm going to download it and try it out for one of my web hosting site's
support forums.

I like the "mission" they are on regarding standards and open source :applause:

I know that Bagi use it... and I tried it for a forum. Very nice one, but needs a lot of knowledge to get it completely right... knowledge I don't have a the moment :(

I heard about it, and I think there was a similiar discussion here at UKWW, seems like a great addition to WordPress, as you're able to integrate them both which is great.

I may consider using it in the near future, I wonder does it integrate with the theme that the blog uses, or?

Meti

I used it for a bit, and may go back to that again. The only problem is that you get spammy signups (though few spammy posts, largely due to Akismet), and you do need a lot of knowledge to get it looking tip top.

Martin,

Please post here or start a new thread how you get on with BBPress. This will be very interesting I believe for all here and especailly myself.

I think one of the things I really wnat to know about this is how easy or hard it is to integrate the design of WP Blog with BBPress.

Just installed, and configured it to integrate with WordPress. So far, hum..I can't change
my default password for the user account I created for it. I'll have to goto their support
forum :(

Once I get THAT taken care of, I'll start messing around!

Is there an option in admin interface to change password?

Did you go to the phpMyAdmin to check if password is encrypted?

In case it's not encrypted - change it right there...

MI
Back