The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone Tried VCC on Yahoo Gemini?

Himpra

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

I was searching about the VCC for Yahoo Gemini and found this website. Can anyone here tell me is there any VCC which can work on Yahoo Gemini and can non US Residents open Yahoo Gemini Account?
I would appreciate if someone could reply and help me asap.

Thanks

First of all, welcome to AFix, @Himpra ! It would be great if you took a moment to start a thread in Introductions, so other members can stop in and welcome you and say hello.

Re the verified credit card, I assume you mean it's not verified by Visa or a bank? If so, I'm afraid I can't help you there.

I'm sure that countries outside the U.S. can open an ad account with Yahoo Gemini. :)

Hi azgold.
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it. I will surely start a thread in Introductions section.
Yes i am talking about the VCC which i can create through Entropay or Neteller or anything else as i am not sure which one i need for Yahoo Gemini.
This is the 2nd time i am creating the Yahoo Gemini account as the first account was suspended after linking my debit card. First they charged my Visa debit card for authorization then suspended my account. I also have a credit card which i can use but i am wondering it will also not work as my country was not available while signing up. So i think only US verified VCC will work.

Hi azgold.
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it. I will surely start a thread in Introductions section.
Yes i am talking about the VCC which i can create through Entropay or Neteller or anything else as i am not sure which one i need for Yahoo Gemini.
This is the 2nd time i am creating the Yahoo Gemini account as the first account was suspended after linking my debit card. First they charged my Visa debit card for authorization then suspended my account. I also have a credit card which i can use but i am wondering it will also not work as my country was not available while signing up. So i think only US verified VCC will work.

I don't know what country you are in but your best bet is probably to talk directly to Yahoo and ask them so you know for sure. I haven't used them yet but I imagine that they have chat support, or at the very least a support ticket system.

Please let us know how you make out.

I don't know what country you are in but your best bet is probably to talk directly to Yahoo and ask them so you know for sure. I haven't used them yet but I imagine that they have chat support, or at the very least a support ticket system.

Please let us know how you make out.
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it.
Today i tried calling them on their helpline number but my call was on hold for like 30 minutes then i hung up and they don't have chat support. I think I'll try calling them tomorrow again.

You can try a support ticket if you don't want to stay on hold forever.

Gemini - Advertiser

The 'Contact Us' link is at the very bottom of the page, opens a blank ticket for filling out and submitting.

There is also an email address for asking something that you don't find an answer to in their Advertise Guide.

helloGemini@cc.yahoo-inc.com

Thank you azgold for providing all these links. I will try contacting them through these options as well.

After contacting them 2 or 3 times i got their reply which i am pasting below.

Thank you for reaching out to the Yahoo Gemini Support team. My name is Mariana and I am happy to assist you today.

If your country does not show up on registration, it means that unfortunately we don't officially operate in that country yet for Yahoo Gemini.

As of today, you can use Yahoo Gemini to target your country's audience browsing Yahoo’s targeted sites such as (but not limited to) Yahoo US, Yahoo UK and Yahoo CA.

However, the mismatch between the country of registration and card country could lead to a Billing issue.

Thank you for your interest in Yahoo Gemini, if you have any further questions or comments do not hesitate to contact us.

And I also tried adding my Visa credit card for the billing but unfortunately its not been linking and giving me an error. Now the only option which is left is getting a US VCC which can work on yahoo. So i need your help guys.

@Himpra , I'm really sorry you're having so much trouble!

However, the mismatch between the country of registration and card country could lead to a Billing issue.

Okay, so they're saying that they have to match. Is it possible for you to have the registration and card from the same country? Assuming your country is allowed, of course.

Right now most of the traffic networks don't allow VCC like Bing, Facebook, AdWords.

So using a VCC could be a problem, regardless of anything else.

I also tried adding my Visa credit card for the billing but unfortunately its not been linking and giving me an error.

Did you ask about this problem, in case it's a technical error on their end?

Will they take your Visa number over the phone?

MI
Back