The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone invested in Bitcoins?

Jay Wessman

Just wondering if anyone else has been buying up bitcoins?

It took me a while to jump in but I bought a whole batch of them when they were in the mid $20s and now they're up to $70+ and I'm continuing to buy more here and there.

Who knows what will happen in the end. Maybe they'll fall on the face and fall right back down but if they do go up to the $1,000+ range like some people are predicting I just want to make sure that I have some stashed away so that I don't miss out.

I'm kicking myself that I didn't get in earlier when it just a few bucks a coin but hindsight is a bitch huh.

I was planning to buy a bunch 2 years ago, but I haven't and now I regret. I need to take a look and see how things work now.

Used to mess with them but its a gamble tbh...hmmm how many you get jay?

Enough to be following the whole bitcoin thing pretty closely.

And yeah it's definitely a gamble but the more that I follow it the more that I understand what they're trying to accomplish and I can't but help to see some huge potential in it.

Sure it could flop and go right back to zero and I'd lose all of my investment but if it does become a big thing in the future then I want to at least be along for the ride.

For anyone that's interested here's some of the recent developments:

It's up to around $85 and has just passed the billion dollar market mark.

Some big names like NameCheap, WordPress and Reddit are jumping on board and have started accepting bitcoin as a payment method.

People are talking about creating Bitcoin create cards and ATMS.

With many countries economies in the shitter a lot of people are turning to bitcoin to preserve their wealth.

And some people are even guessing that if Bitcoin achieves it's ultimate goals then it could go well into the thousands.

Sure it's a lot of speculation and honestly I have no idea which way this thing will end up going but it's sure as shit going to fun watching it unfold.

O4BJiAH.jpg

You've got to use an exchange to buy and sell your bitcoins. MtGox.com is probably the biggest one.

Also they're now sitting at around $135 - $140.

What did you buy yours for? Will you sell? Also after talking to a few of my mates the other day Jay, I know understand why YOU got some ;)

What did you buy yours for? Will you sell? Also after talking to a few of my mates the other day Jay, I know understand why YOU got some ;)

I got some in their $20s, some in their $60s and some above $100.

Don't have any plans to sell them anytime soon I just want to see where this thing goes in the long run.

It seems cool, but I believe bitcoins are a bubble atm. Eventually they will burst (their value will fall rapidly).

i thought the Forex market was volatile and people thought i was insane for investing in that!

I will admit, I like the idea behind bitcoins, however the theory that they can take this virtual currency to market is only theory and will probably fall flat on its face.

the price went over $450/bitcoin ..... that's insane.

An ATM was made on Canada and Germany approved them.

Would it hit $1k?

Has all the characteristics of a bubble, but f*ck if you know when to sell them, you might get rich over-night.

Last edited:
crysper - you are totally right with this statement ''if you know when to sell them''

But the problem is that nobody know that. :)
Because bitcoins is mostly used in different kind of black markets. It is totally gambling, and you can get more success if you watch football and put some money in bookmarkers. :D

Good luck to everybody, but i would not suggest to use bitcoins as investment.
Hit better some stock Market it is more predictable...

MI
Back