The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone ever use Lawn Signs?

Mantus

Anyone use or have used these in high
traffic areas to promote affiliate programs/websites?

How did it work?

I am going to use advertisements on vehicles, but I have to
find someone who will do this for me, since i don't drive much
anymore.

I figure lawn signs in high traffic areas will work well

Mantus

Can't picture it working.

Keep in mind it can take 200 clicks to get a sale. I would think if 500 people drove by a lawn sign, few would even notice it and possibly only 1 would even actually visit the site. Depending on where the sign was it could take a month before 500 people even drive by.

Totally just guessing at the numbers, but if my calculations are right it would take 16 about years before you got your 1st sale. :eek:

I have never done this before, and I wouldn't think it would work too well with affiliate programs and websites, but I'm almost certain it would work much more beautifully when promoting CPA related offers like free gift cards etc... In fact thanks for bringing this to my attention, I shall try this out.

Hello Mantus,

I have used this method, and currently still do. If you can keep the sign in place it is very effective. The autoresponder I use received more than 200 calls in one month and I have a 800 number. It can be costly, I spent $390.00 for 100 signs, and now have only a hand full left. Be sure you're giving something away, only put the signs close to traffic lights where people have to stop. The best color to use is: yellow sign with black copy, I use a white sign with red copy, only because I got a good discount. You probably should have a facebook page to LIKE on your sign, QR code, phone number only if there is a 24hr recording. Be sure to ask the city where you live if it's legal to put them on the road side. GOOD LUCK!!!

Here's To Persistence

Morris

MI
Back