The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

anyone doing facebook ads + cpa

Me and Andy recently ran some insurance type offers on FB and they backed out just fine!

Interesting I have seen a few of those offers pop up recently. I have been scraping the ads and trends of ads for years. So there is always a way to semi replicate a paid successful campaign with some solid research.

i think, facebook is quite good for CPL offers , where you can tell people to check new things but its not for the CPS offers as users facebook don't buy alot after checking the ad.
And i agree with my friend too that dating is the one of the best niches thats converts alot on facebook.

I think it will work on most offer. It's depend on how you optimize your ads (picture,headline,description). I knw some folks made $xx, xxx.xx by spending $x, xxx.xx on fb ads with hair loss product. :)

Facebook advertising mechanism is great for every offer. It all depend on your approach and test the market. It's not just set up add and run. What about demographic? What about social status? You cannot target anybody. Facebook have great options inside settings and you should use it.
Also marketing on facebook is not as easy as others tell it is. First you must always do split testing to see what convert and what don't, especially pictures of the add.
Than you need to be sure where you point your add, landing page, app, timeline...

My very first campaign on FB Ads was a ClickBank product outside the health/wealth market. Made a few sales and a little bit of profit but then the product was taken out and I felt very discouraged to continue promoting as an affiliate for a while. :(

Yes just getting into the swing of things myself....very very nice the way things are going.

MI
Back