The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anybody new to this forum should read this!

KenDoIt

affiliate
I have been researching and experimenting with affiliate marketing and SEM for about 6 months. I have read and read and read to the point that I was overwhelmed.

It was recommended that I look into joining a forum that focused on Affiliate Programs and I searched around and came across this forum.

I joined and was welcomed almost immediately by Linda and I started reading, posting and interacting.

I have learned more in my time with 5 Star Affiliate Programs than I have in the last 6 months on my own. This forum is a no BS venue absolutely full of correct information, ideas, suggestions and people that want to help. Not people that want your money while promising to make you a zillionaire.

My hat is off to all the people in this forum and especially Linda for creating it.

I look forward to the success that I will have and then in turn sharing it with others just starting out!

My advice to anyone new is - GET INVOLVED AND REACH OUT, You will find the answers you need and develop friends along the way.

Thank you so much Linda and in case anyone is wondering.....This is not a paid advertisement !!!!

Ken

Whoa Ken, thank you SO much for the kind words!

I often say I work for YOU guys and it's comments
like this that make me love my job!

It's very much a team effort here and Ron and David
plus all the members are what truly make this forum great,
so thanks go out to all of you too!

MI
Back