The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Any tips on promoting Dating CPA offers?

O

Ori.w

Hi,

I'm doing some research on Dating offers.

What are the best ways to promote them.

Also, what kind of Dating offers are the most successful?

Ori

Hey,

if you are starting in dating vertical I suggest you to start with niche dating offers like single parent meet, black people meet, bb people meet, etc.. For traffic source I recommend you to start with pof, because of so deep targeting criteria. If you decide to start on pof don't forget to check their blog.

And if yu're looking for more Dating offers, you should check out Matomy Market's dating offers. We have both General and Niche programs.

Go niche specific - you can get some nice niche specific spots on Juicy Ads - say for exmaple grab a BBW offer and target BBW tubes etc!

Had succes with that in the past - i am also seeing nice results on mobile with be naughty!

Make sure you check out this article on the POF blog:
Tips on How to Get Pay Bumps + How Not To Get Kicked Off Offers! « Ads.pof.com Blog — luke.am

With dating I think it's important to create your own angle. That's what I've had the most success with. Here are some offers that it's pretty easy to do on and convert well:
ChristianMatchmaker (US Male 35+) — luke.am
Mate 1 BBW — luke.am

The Mate 1 offers have been converting well overall for us as well as the "PeopleMeet" campaigns.

MI
Back