“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

any site Help me To creat Landing page ?

Discussion in 'Design and Creatives' started by Mohamed Fawzy abbas, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Mohamed Fawzy abbas

Mohamed Fawzy abbas Affiliate affiliate

i can creat Landing page By Blogger , or Hostgator builder and godaddy builder . But all of them is Suck For me and i didnt Like it . I need Any good site To creat Landing page , or have Ready landing page To use After Edit . Tell me What U have !!

Thx all

#Fawzy

John1990 and tyoussef like this.
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

JonathanB and azgold like this.
  4. Mohamed Fawzy abbas

Mohamed Fawzy abbas Affiliate affiliate

azgold likes this.
  5. AlejandroDL46

AlejandroDL46 Affiliate affiliate

Hello!!
    Is this app able to implement a code for bot traffic filter? I`ve been reading about this and there`s 2 techniques to do that. One is with a 1x1px button or any other invisible for humans and another one is using jscript. If PL doesn`t have that, may be a good option to add.
    Thanks!

6. Anddrew

Anddrew Affiliate affiliate

Now is very easy to order a landing page and get it in a couple of days. It is no need to do it by yourself.

tyoussef likes this.
  7. Dolin

Dolin Affiliate affiliate

Hello! I use the ready-made templates or web site builder for making a landing page. As for me, these are two simple ways that allow you to make a single page web site quickly. Also, I read the very useful article about fonts from The Art of Motion – Free Kinetic Typography Templates It can help when creating such a web site. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2017
    tyoussef likes this.
  8. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master

9. bacls

bacls Affiliate affiliate

Now is very easy to order a landing page and get it in a couple of days. It is no need to do it by yourself.

10. JonathanB

JonathanB Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey Mohamed,

if you're looking for a CPA lander, then PureLander is a great tool. It's very affordable, and hosting (on Amazon) is 100% free.

If you need something more "bloggy", I found weebly to be a great starting point. Or wordpress...

azgold likes this.
  11. LanderBolt

LanderBolt Affiliate Marketplace Seller affiliate

Hey, Mohamed!
    Try LanderBolt, you'll get free hosting, super high speed load and more other features.
    By the way if you have a lander that you like on the internet, simply paste a link of it to LanderBolt and it will import the page for you.
    No development skills required!

banners