The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

any site Help me To creat Landing page ?

i can creat Landing page By Blogger , or Hostgator builder and godaddy builder . But all of them is Suck For me and i didnt Like it . I need Any good site To creat Landing page , or have Ready landing page To use After Edit . Tell me What U have !!

Thx all

#Fawzy

Hello!!
Is this app able to implement a code for bot traffic filter? I`ve been reading about this and there`s 2 techniques to do that. One is with a 1x1px button or any other invisible for humans and another one is using jscript. If PL doesn`t have that, may be a good option to add.
Thanks!

Now is very easy to order a landing page and get it in a couple of days. It is no need to do it by yourself.

Hey Mohamed,

if you're looking for a CPA lander, then PureLander is a great tool. It's very affordable, and hosting (on Amazon) is 100% free.

If you need something more "bloggy", I found weebly to be a great starting point. Or wordpress...

Hey, Mohamed!
Try LanderBolt, you'll get free hosting, super high speed load and more other features.
By the way if you have a lander that you like on the internet, simply paste a link of it to LanderBolt and it will import the page for you.
No development skills required!

banners
Back