The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Ask Me Anything Any questions about TrackingDesk

trackingdesk

Hello Everyone - Wondering about TrackingDesk?

I'm here to answer all your questions / concerns / feedback / ideas...

You can also check our Knowledge Base via our website.

Best!
Laurent

I would like to run a affiliate campaign with the following resources:

Affiliate Networks : Click Bank / CB Engine
Traffic Source : Bing Ads
Tracking System : Click magic​

My campaign made 4 conversions. So to track the revenue generate I placed my tracking link in Bing Ads like this:

clkmg dot com/spaffiliate/diabetescure/{KeyWord}​

But my campaign made 4 conversion total revenue $46.44, But its unable to see in 'clickmagic' which keywords made this revenue for my campaign ?? Please advice me to track my revenue generating keywords for this specific campaign ?

Thanks

Hello @affiliatelk - I would if i could obviously, but you better talk to the clickmagic people to see how their system work. If you signup with trackingdesk, i can (or one of our team members) walk you through the features and show you how this is being done. It's actually one of the basic features of our platform, so you can be up and running in no time.

best,
Laurent

Could you define me what for tracking use for ? I dont know exactly what is tracking ?
Could you suggest me any tracking tools free and good with running BING ADS campaign ?
Thank you so much

Could you define me what for tracking use for ? I dont know exactly what is tracking ?
Could you suggest me any tracking tools free and good with running BING ADS campaign ?
Thank you so much

Tracking software allows you to manage your ad campaigns and identify with precision your ad campaigns metrics such as traffic, visits, clicks, optin, signup, purchase, conversions - and attribute those metrics to traffic sources such as keywords.

TrackingDesk allows you to run on bing ads. Software is currently free and we will offer a free plan, for limited volume of traffic.

Hello - You dont need to place a postback as any program running on hasoffers can be added via api.

The api integration allows you to do the following:
- Automatically import all your tracking links into TrackingDesk
- Automatically import all your conversions and revenues

You have a video tutorial here:

An article from our knowledge base:
TrackingDesk Integration with Hasoffers – TrackingDesk - Support and Knowledge Base Portal

An article from our blog:

Integration of Hasoffers with TrackingDesk

Contact our support if you need any further explanation or help.

Laurent

MI
Back