The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any place to buy real Facebook fans or Facebook fanpages?

Z

zerofoxtrot

Hi I am new to this forum, and I've been into this internet marketing for 2 months now. I was hoping to try social network traffic as it is pretty much autopilot I heard. Now I've been struggled getting traffic for my Facebook app or viral script, I tried buying fans from Fiverr but they don't seem to be active at all. Anyone knows a place where I could buy targeted/active fans or fanpages? Thanks alot!

I vote on the built-in Facebook ads to achieve more fans. Another forum can also be used. But it seems not to work on Faceook or other social networking sits. You can also try flikerforum for more fun things.

of course there are not active because they are fake :)
Try promoting your page via facebook ads but for start, target english speaking counties except USA untill you build some real fans.
This is a great cheap way to build some and then try the USA market.

I would even go further and say ALL, not just most, fan providers are selling fake fans. And with fan pages there is high probability that fans are fake, spammed to death, non-active, etc….

I would even go further and say ALL, not just most, fan providers are selling fake fans. And with fan pages there is high probability that fans are fake, spammed to death, non-active, etc….

I'm a seller & I confirm it. But still worth it. How mush do you think you want to spend on FB ads to get 200 likes? May be $200 if you're smart & got a killing ad copy. I'll give it for $5. Start with investing $5. Then drive real people with FB ads. Page looks more legit with 200 likes than having 10 likes.

And think real
No good comes cheap in this world. If those likes are converting, I won't to sell it. At least not for $5. You may call it "fake, spammed to death, non-active" but has it's own purpose. And for that purpose it's well worth it.

MI
Back