The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Any One Using Voluum Tracking?

richb4_22

affiliate
Good Day Everyone,

How do I set up a direct linking campaign using Voluum?, My AM's are no help and I need to get started asap!!!!!

Any advice is appreciated !

They have tutorials. I've noticed they will only retain 1 month of your data which sucks if your a free user. Bevo is free as well and you have access to your data without any limits.

Are you talking about setting up direct linking for mobile specific or direct linking in general? It's pretty simple. Just follow the tutorial

Your AM are not suppose to help you out with the set up of your 3rd party tracking. Please read the starting guide in voluum.
It is a very simple task....

Not sure if OP got setup, but jososcar is right, Your AM will not help you setup tracking on other platforms. Like snarry I'm a bevo user and love Its reporting and how anonymous my links are.

Hey guys,

Been receiving a few skype requests. Yes i am happy to help you all, but please shoot me a PM first so i can verify who you are then I'll be happy to speak to you on Skype.

Hey guys,

Been receiving a few skype requests. Yes i am happy to help you all, but please shoot me a PM first so i can verify who you are then I'll be happy to speak to you on Skype.

FreeFlowEXp is one of the most helpful forummers i have seen with genuine interest to help out newbiews! Thank you so much bro for actually willing to take the time to talk and walk me through some of the complications in Voluum!

FreeFlowEXp is one of the most helpful forummers i have seen with genuine interest to help out newbiews! Thank you so much bro for actually willing to take the time to talk and walk me through some of the complications in Voluum!
would highly appreciate some helping too!

+1

MI
Back