The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

any one using Landing Pages for mobile CPA offers

tech12psk

hey guys any one using landing pages for mobile cpa offers ..

how you guys create landing pages , do you buy any domain and hosting for that ...

can any one please show me some examples of mobile cpa offer landing pages

thank you

not sure how the big boys do it but i:
-got a domain
-vps
-reponsive wordpress theme (or plugins)
-test LP on mobilephoneemulator .com

**I think you can also use "jquery mobile"

With respect to the layout, it's just header-->subheader-->image-->call to action or header-->image-->subheader-->call to action

Yes.

I would recommend a VPS server.

This is the basic layout i use to build all my mobile landing pages

mobi_layout_offer.jpg

Hi cashmoneyaffiliate, thanks for sharing your lander format. May I know what is the pixel size for that when creating it? Whats the code to make it responsive since different mobile have different screen size?

Hello! I have been making landing pages with Photoshop and Dreamweaver for desktop traffic. What needs to be done differently when using these programs to design for mobile?

Thanks!

Hi cashmoneyaffiliate, thanks for sharing your lander format. May I know what is the pixel size for that when creating it? Whats the code to make it responsive since different mobile have different screen size?

^ Can this second* question be addressed, please?

If you're already using Photoshop and Dreamweaver to build your landing pages you don't need to do anything much different just add

HTML:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width; initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0; user-scalable=0;">
  <meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes">

In Between the <head> </head> tag of your html document.

is there a simple way to upload a landing page via cpanel? I am assuming once you save the html code that what gets upload to the server right? and the url link is the sub domain name?

is there a simple way to upload a landing page via cpanel? I am assuming once you save the html code that what gets upload to the server right? and the url link is the sub domain name?

Yes. This is how I do it.

1. I open up the Cpanel
2. Create a new folder in the Public_Html and name it.
3. Open the folder.
4. Upload your saves html document from notepad or dreamweaver
5. Save the folder.

The domain will be the additional path minus the public_html.....so
>>mysite.com/public_html/folder/landingpage.html <<<<remove the public_html and....

you have >>mysite.com/folder/landingpage.html

Hope this helps!

is there a simple way to upload a landing page via cpanel

Yes. This is how I do it.

1. I open up the Cpanel
2. Create a new folder in the Public_Html and name it.
3. Open the folder.
4. Upload your saves html document from notepad or dreamweaver
5. Save the folder.

The domain will be the additional path minus the public_html.....so
>>mysite.com/public_html/folder/landingpage.html <<<<remove the public_html and....

you have >>mysite.com/folder/landingpage.html

Hope this helps!

can i assume that you have a site that just has multiple pages of this type of layout (one per offer perhaps?). i started to build out a mobile site with almost the same type of format so kinda glad i'm on the right path.

hey cashmoneyaffiliate...just wanted to run this by you one more time. just want to make sure i'm not wasting my time making all these pages with this similar layout and then get canned by the G.

If you're already using Photoshop and Dreamweaver to build your landing pages you don't need to do anything much different just add

HTML:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width; initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0; user-scalable=0;">
  <meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes">

In Between the <head> </head> tag of your html document.

im making my own LP on muse.
im new to this.
never added this code before,
cashmoney is it a must?
after everytime u export from muse you add it?

banners
Back