The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any Networks that offers these niche plz?

Not site if.this is where I should post this or not, but admin can help me out if it is not.

I am looking for networks that has
(1) Education
(2) Jobs

as niche. I feel I am good at this line.

Please I will appreciate if you guys can drop off those networks here. And I will be more happy if you cab make sure I am accepted in those network.

Thanks..

John

Not site if.this is where I should post this or not, but admin can help me out if it is not.

(1) Education
(2) Jobs

Please I will appreciate if you guys can drop off those networks here. And I will be more happy if you cab make sure I am accepted in those network.

Thanks..

John

As a follow up post, the network must have a mobile, and PIN submit capabilities.I am expecting as many entries on this.
Thank you.

(1) Education
(2) Jobs

Thanks..

John

As a follow up post, the network must have a mobile, and PIN submit capabilities.I am expecting as many entries on this.
Thank you.

For education, try the Udemy affiliate program. Also, here is a guide to choosing education networks/programs -> click here <- and here is another one -> click here <-

They were easy to find in a simple google search. Networks/programs for jobs are also easy to find.
Monster has an affiliate program. So does SnagAJob and CareerBuilder.

That's only a few. There's many more. I'm not with any of those programs, so I don't know how well they convert, but they are well-known companies.

Good luck in your niche. Wish I had advice for ya, but I'm not in those niches.

For education, try the Udemy affiliate program. Also, here is a guide to choosing education networks/programs -> click here <- and here is another one -> click here <-

They were easy to find in a simple google search. Networks/programs for jobs are also easy to find.
Monster has an affiliate program. So does SnagAJob and CareerBuilder.

That's only a few. There's many more. I'm not with any of those programs, so I don't know how well they convert, but they are well-known companies.

Good luck in your niche. Wish I had advice for ya, but I'm not in those niches.

I am grateful for this. I still hope to get more informations too.I hope those who are in those niche can comment here.

Hello John, here are some examples of networks you can try:

A. Education Networks

1. Scholastic Store Online
2. Rossetta Stone
3. Amazon Associate Program
4. Udemy
5. eLearners

B. Jobs Networks

1. Monster.com
2. ResumeRobin
3. Juju Affiliate Program
4. SimplyHired
5. Jobs2Web

Research them and see which one best suits your needs

I have not come across a network that offers the above niches but I am also interested in Knowing. I have on my plans to venture into the education related networks come 2016 and i think being able to know as early as now will be of great help and importance to me. I urge my members to keep sharing the networks so that we can grow together as marketers. You guys are awesome. I am going to try Udemy as from the seen suggestion and will give feedback once I have finished looking at it.

QUOTE="HCFGrizzly, post: 111479, member: 30780"]Hello John, here are some examples of networks you can try:

A. Education Networks

1. Scholastic Store Online
2. Rossetta Stone
3. Amazon Associate Program
4. Udemy
5. eLearners

B. Jobs Networks

1. Monster.com
2. ResumeRobin
3. Juju Affiliate Program
4. SimplyHired
5. Jobs2Web

Research them and see which one best suits your needs[/QUOTE]

Wow,I am so happy reading this from you, and I so much apprecite it.

Good job bro.

MI
Back