The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any Network That Pay Instant Commission?

I have heard that JVZoo does that, however I can't confirm since I haven't made any sales from them yet. You might check it out.

Bad side is that network should receive first money from advertiser just then pay affiliates but it`s up to network.

Bad side is that network should receive first money from advertiser just then pay affiliates but it`s up to network.

yup thats why most networks in net-30. however if are pushing a good volume then it is possible to negotiate to weekly or even daily payments.

I didn`t find any other networks on Affpaying which are paying instantly to be honest.
I think PeerFly has the similar option If I am not wrong.

How would they handle questionable clicks and chargebacks, if they pay instantly? It just comes out of your next pay? You refund some money? How does that work?

Very very risky for the network to offer instant payments. In any case of fraud or chargebacks, the network is out whatever they paid out. They could always put the balance on the affiliates next month, but of course, very few guys would keep sending traffic...they would just move onto the next. Lose-Lose situation there.

MI
Back