The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Any CPA network that can accept a publisher without a website?

zaenal1026

Hello all member CPA Fix,

I'm a newbie, I have a questions!
Any CPA network that can accept a publisher without a website?
And can you help me to be accepted in the CPA network?

Thanks,
Zaenal M

Re: Any CPA network that can accept a publisher without a websit

First question - if you don't have a website how will you promote their offers? Ever thought of that?

There are many networks who will not mind if you don't have a website. You need a decent knowledge of PPC or PPV so that you can answer questions because if you don't have a website it is presumed that you will work through PPC or PPV. So do some research, get ready and apply to networks mentioning clearly which form of traffic you are using to promote offers. If you do not get a call from them in 48 hours look up their number and call them up.

I will promote the offer via Twitter. Now, I have a business PPC. As sponsoredtweets.com
do you think it could be?

Thanks

Yes, just call them up and tell them that you will promote their offers with twitter traffic. That should work.

Just make sure you clearly explain your promo methods. And I would suggest getting a site eventually too.

I've got accepted into various networks without owning a website!!

They want to know your Marketing Strategies....

Its quite simple that if you promote offers via PPC/PPV then why the heck you need a website!And Networks understands this...

just tell them your MS and you will be good to go ;)

PS: Be HONEST!

Regards
~Sam~

Getting into a network is not that difficult as it seems. The internet is full of guides and information on how to get accepted to a cpa network. If you don't own a website no issues just tell them how do you plan to promote the offers. If you know this then you will get accepted. But yes if you have a website that adds to the credibility and it helps the network understand that you are very serious to all this cpa marketing. Get a top level domain and start a site, this will help you get approved easily, if you cannot afford to buy domain and hosting then you can opt for blogger, weebly, wordpress or any other free website/blogging platforms. Hope this informartion helps you.

Call or contact them via AIM and explain that you'll promote offers using twitter before applying. And once you have $10, don't forget to buy a domain because a gmail, hotmail, yahoo email makes you look amateurish.

Does applying with an email from your domain really make any difference?
All the applications I've made(which were accepted) use my gmail account.

Does applying with an email from your domain really make any difference?
All the applications I've made(which were accepted) use my gmail account.

It DOES make a difference. Believe me

It DOES make a difference. Believe me

Entirely true.
And another thing - if you get accepted without a website and you explain your promotional methods, don't forget to actually work after you get in, because down the line - an account approved without a website that has no traffic will get you in the blacklist.
My suggestion would be to be absolutely sure what are the offers you're looking to find in the network you'll be contacting and getting them up and running as soon as possible after you're approved. Just to be on the safe side.

You don't need to have a website to apply into any cpa network normally but sometimes some networks need this to know how serious you take your business.

You should give URevmedia.com a try, you will get accepted without a website just state how you plan to run your offers.

MaxBounty accepted me and i didn't had any website. All I did was tell the truth: I am a begginer, I want to learn, and what method I will use (include PPC/PPV).

Be honest, 90% will accept you ;)

Adgate Media should be cool with it. Tell them you'll be using their URL/File Locker. Like for example, if you have a cool YouTube video, use the URL locker, use the link they give you and people will have to complete a survey to see the video when they click on the link.

MI
Back