The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any Affordable Linux Web Hosting?

VanMc

Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable Linux web hosting plans?
My requirements are 100GBs of bandwidth and 10GBs of disk space. I have found out ifastnet.com, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for web hosting service?

Hello,

What is your desired location? This will help us to narrow down the possible candidates. Also, could you tell us your budget? (I know you need affordable, but that has different meanings to different people.)

InMotion Web Hosting The feature-packed InMotion Hosting offers many free tools for building a website, and it's my top choice for managed WordPress hosting. Also works for Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Low cost, reliable Linux VPS or shared plans available at euro-space
24x7 exceptional customer support, 15-days full money back guarantee, up to 50% discount for the limited time!

Last edited by a moderator:
In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

Use 3-rd party independent user review sites like Trustpilot , where only genuine customers put their opinions about the companies and services they use.
Live chat with the hosting customer support team several times, to check how often they're online and helpful.
Use money-back guarantee features, so you can test services and if not satisfied, get your money back.

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan.

Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.

There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with. A host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

banners
Back