The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Antivirus landing pages

forman

I used to run the antivirus offers, by seaching the landing page on ADP.
The landing pages on adp are usually too aggressive. These kind of landing pages works well on pop traffic. But when i want to scale the campaign to display traffic, they rejectd all aggerssive landing pages.
Where to find the less aggressive landing pages??

Maybe I will not answer you question now, as there are too many places where you can find oк make you LP, but there's something I like to say. Why don't you check with your AM id your networks has any offers allowing aggressive promotion? For example, wapempire has those and I believe we are not the only one.

Maybe I will not answer you question now, as there are too many places where you can find oк make you LP, but there's something I like to say. Why don't you check with your AM id your networks has any offers allowing aggressive promotion? For example, wapempire has those and I believe we are not the only one.
google helped me. I found a few templates. Still don't know how is other people doing.

Do you work with Dmitry?

good guy! Give regards to him from Sandro. Worked with him on the old platform WE
he sends regards to you, too! are you not working with us after we moved to the new platform? ping me or Dmitry if you are looking for new offers. we also developed our smartlink a lot, so... you have our contacts :)

btw sorry for flooding the thread a liitle, everyone :rolleyes:

MI
Back