The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Another OgMobi Journey

kmuffin

Hey all. I'm kmuffin. Ive always been interested in making money online, and am finally hitting some success. About a year ago I got into apps, and made some money, but I really didn't like the distance the app put between the user and the conversion. I didn't have the time or resources to pump out apps like most of my competition, so I lost interest, and motivation.

I found affiliate marketing many months ago by chance, and the idea of a quick conversion hooked me. Like a detective, I sniffed out the source of what I was finding on Instagram, and managed to find this forum eventually. You all have been extremely motivational and a great source of inspiration for my journey.

On a whim, I finally decided to bite the bullet and apply to a network that I found through a referral link on Twitter. (Lucky for that guy I guess haha) I got in by making my case as a passionate college student who was willing to learn new things, and my journey began. This was one week ago.

Today marks the 6th day in my journey with Instagram, and I have made a lot of progress, but I am unsure how long it will last. Nonetheless, it has been wild and stressful ride, and I guess I might just be getting lucky, as I don't know if what I am doing is scalable.

My profits for the week are the following:

$2.00, 16% CVR
$4.25, 20% CVR
$4.30, 27% CVR
$4.50, 27% CVR
$33.90, 33% CVR
$35.68, 34% CVR
$30.60, 28% CVR

I hadn't even noticed but today I broke $100 profit, which blows my mind.

Know that this is possible, and literally anyone can do it. For me it took a lot of research, but if there is one thing I wish I did it is just start already. The best research comes from actually trying and seeing what works.

If you wish to sign up, feel free to drop me a PM and I can give some tips ;)

I will continue posting updates, but for now Merry Christmas to all :)

Last edited:
Hi Kmuffin,
wonderful experience and amazing profit. Nice stimulation for all of us to work harder!

So what your current niche? You said you were into apps, what about now?

Don't know if there any questions you may ask, but we all are ready to answer.
And in case of searching CPI-network, ping me! We have interest offers ;)

Dec 26th: Was away from my computer all day so not really great progress, but I will try to bring it back tomorrow!

79 clicks, 22 conversions, $10.60

Dec 27th: Broke my previous record. Made up for yesterday, and just realized now I can actually choose which offers to display, so I will definitely be changing that!

322 clicks, 108 conversions, $50.04

I love to work on Ogmobi as well but I just don't know how to promote Incentivize offers, since those traffics need to get something in return. wew! any help? or ideas?.. :p

Hi Kmuffin,
wonderful experience and amazing profit. Nice stimulation for all of us to work harder!

So what your current niche? You said you were into apps, what about now?

Don't know if there any questions you may ask, but we all are ready to answer.
And in case of searching CPI-network, ping me! We have interest offers ;)
Hi, can you add my skype vmg.media.jsc so we can discuss more about working together? I want to register at your network

What traffic source are you using mate? Congratulations :)
We already have an incentive app can provide about 5000 - 10000 active users per day in Vietnam only. We are also building another incentive app to provide traffic in Vietnam and Indonesia, it's going to be launched in next January. Besides, we have our own apps and games developed by our company IT team to provide traffic from.

I love to work on Ogmobi as well but I just don't know how to promote Incentivize offers, since those traffics need to get something in return. wew! any help? or ideas?.. :p
Not necessary to provide something in return.
Incentivized offers mean that they ALLOW you to give the user something in return for completing your offer.
Not that you HAVE to give something in return. ;)

banners
Back