The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Annoying inclusion

temi

affiliate
One of the inclusion I find most annoying in my web directory this day are silly people who put a page up, plaster adsense allover it and expect you to approve it, there is an awful lot of this kind of submission recently :(

I have had one of two at my paid directory, but I have them by the bucket full at the free directory.

Make sure your submission guidelines exclude MFA's then delete them ... there's a certain guilty pleasure in deleting dodgy directory submissions :)

I have rules setup but I don't think anyone reads them.

Also, by the title field, I have typed in Capital letters, MAXIMUM OF 5 WORDS ONLY. And guess what, some people still submit more. I guess they are using automated submission tools to submit

I have one free and the rest are all paid.
Maintaining a free directory is a hard job and time confusing.I have very little time for the free directory after I started the paid directories and it has around 3,000 links in pending. :eek:

I agree Richie, Free directories are very time consuming but one must build the database with links before you can even think of switching off free submissions.

How many directories do you own Richie?

I think I have 6 at the moment,I registered a few more directory related domains but I don't have the time for them.

I have one free and the rest are all paid.
Maintaining a free directory is a hard job and time confusing.I have very little time for the free directory after I started the paid directories and it has around 3,000 links in pending. :eek:

3000 pending links there in your free directory :confused: Wish my directory links are not there under pending links :dev2: Just kidding Lol

you will not believe how many people submit homepages to Deeply linked.

NOT ONLY THAT, but they then send me really arrogant emails complaining about our incompetence for rejecting their site in our crummy little directory.

Take a look at our submissions page (i have grabbed this one at random) HOW STUPID do you have to be to submit a homepage to this?

Suggest Link | DeeplyLinked.com

But they Do :D

We have lately been BANNING sites that submit homepages. I have had a lott of complaints from offshore submission companies complaining about ME banning THEIR CLIENTS SITES! Hey guys, either do it right or not at all YOU are getting paid to submit, I on the other hand am banning you ofr free :D

you will not believe how many people submit homepages to Deeply linked.

NOT ONLY THAT, but they then send me really arrogant emails complaining about our incompetence for rejecting their site in our crummy little directory.

Take a look at our submissions page (i have grabbed this one at random) HOW STUPID do you have to be to submit a homepage to this?

Suggest Link*| DeeplyLinked.com

But they Do :D

We have lately been BANNING sites that submit homepages. I have had a lott of complaints from offshore submission companies complaining about ME banning THEIR CLIENTS SITES! Hey guys, either do it right or not at all YOU are getting paid to submit, I on the other hand am banning you ofr free :D

You can't miss that text. lol :)

MI
Back