The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Android Vs iOS?

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
I will launch a new app both for android and iOS. I want to introduce a beta version. What do you think which is the best platform to start with?

I will launch a new app both for android and iOS. I want to introduce a beta version. What do you think which is the best platform to start with?
Hi Jim. You better start with android. Please just take sometime and google on the total number of smartphones that are running on android in comparison to iOS. You find that a larger portion run on android. This means that you have a very wide market audience and your app can easily gain traffic when compared to iOS. It is the market that you need to start with and utilize the opportunity well. Apple based smartphones are only for the top level class of persons and not for the middlle levels.

I agreed with @Dr. Forum Android is just best way to get more numbers of users to your app as compare to iOS. Also if you are planning to promote your app, android having cheap rates than iOS. I suggest that to start with Incent promotion that can increase your installs numbers to get higher rank on play store.

Actually depends on geo. In USA and whole Tier1 I'd started with iOS. If you're mostly about Asia and Latam, then definitely Android.
Europe will do good both.

Ya, this is true fact. First of all find out what is your customers then you decide which platform is suitable for your apps.

Starts with android is a better option. You could not only start with googleplay but also apk campaigns, which are much more cheaper and don't need to wait a long time for app store's approving.

banners
Back