The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Android developer jumped into affiliate market

ki41foo

affiliate
Hi. I'm an Android application developer seeking opportunities in affiliate marketing. Starting with CPA offers by PPV traffic, I have running some campaigns for a week but not getting single one conversion!

Offers: auto insurance zip submit,
dating registration and baby kit email submit

Targets: correspondent urls

Traffic Sources: MediaTraffic

Budget: 2 - 6 times payout for each campaign

All campaigns all use direct links for now. So, does lack of lander stop conversion completely? Or just chose the bad offers?

I plan to adopt one more traffic source to see if anything different and maybe try some lander. But if problem is offer itself, how am I supposed to choose a good one? Thanks!

Hello, @ki41foo and welcome to AFix! :)

This is the Introductions forum. It will help you, I think, to start a follow along journey thread. We have PPV experts here that can help you figure things out every step of the way. They may not check Introductions.

We also have a PPV forum that you may want to check out and study.

If, at any time, you have questions, please don't hesitate to start a thread in the appropriate forum and someone will help you.

Hi @ki41foo , how's it going? Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm an Android application developer seeking opportunities in affiliate marketing. Starting with CPA offers by PPV traffic, I have running some campaigns for a week but not getting single one conversion!

Offers: auto insurance zip submit,
dating registration and baby kit email submit

Targets: correspondent urls

Traffic Sources: MediaTraffic

Budget: 2 - 6 times payout for each campaign

All campaigns all use direct links for now. So, does lack of lander stop conversion completely? Or just chose the bad offers?

I plan to adopt one more traffic source to see if anything different and maybe try some lander. But if problem is offer itself, how am I supposed to choose a good one? Thanks!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back