The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Am I the only one doing incentive anymore?

alienwoo

affiliate
Where da incenties at? Am I the only one around here working dat incent magic anymore? =)

I hit up some people I used to run the unlockers with and none of em do it anymore. It's a shame, what a great way to stack on simple sites.

Where da incenties at? Am I the only one around here working dat incent magic anymore? =)

I hit up some people I used to run the unlockers with and none of em do it anymore. It's a shame, what a great way to stack on simple sites.
You are the king of incentive, especially now your bumboy Pilfer went ghost! ;)! Would be great to see some guides inside The Dojo soon.

I make a full time living doing incentives. I'm a newbie around this forum, but have been running incentive driven/marketing sites since 2010, and involved with affiliate/Internet marketing since 2008.

I do most of my chit-chat through a private forum community involving people I've met over the years. It's a lot more free and easier to exchange ideas when you know Google isn't going to index your thread and have 100s of people reading it, taking a piece from the pot, and then eventually saturating/ruining some techniques. Sucks, but that's unfortunately the way it is. You may have better luck finding a private community if you want to deeply connect with incentive marketers.

Incentive is still in the business and i personally know hundreds of publisher that makes living doing incentive. :eek:

I'll tell you what, Incent is still around! Check us out at BLVD Media/Ksix, our focus is Incent/Content Locking. We have an incredible Access Tool and Rewards Tool. Contact me on Skype for more details: danksix.

Get on my offers! IM an advertiser and you can get offers through me directly if your a publisher. I have international pin submits.

Man I remember Pilfer back in CPALead I think?

I loved the idea of those reward sites where people filled in offers to get vouchers or gift cards but I just never got around to making one...

Do those sort of sites still work or is that an ancient Greek business model now? :)

Man I remember Pilfer back in CPALead I think?

I loved the idea of those reward sites where people filled in offers to get vouchers or gift cards but I just never got around to making one...

Do those sort of sites still work or is that an ancient Greek business model now? :)

Yes GPT still works, offering incentive prizes for filling out offer etc.

Yes GPT still works, offering incentive prizes for filling out offer etc.

That's what I do it's a tough market but if you stick with it you can easily grow and make some money

Cpalead chat room days :D

I miss hearing that lead revenue ticker noise in the dashboard

Ah man! You just brought back all sorts of memories lol! That was so cool.. :cool:

Not sure if they still do it but used to love scratching my lottery card every day too :D

Been in the incentive space for over 7 years, know the ins and outs. It's a great space if you know how to good traffic, and I don't mean GPT traffic.

banners
Back