The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Am i doing something Wrong??

xoxnificate

affiliate
Well i am a MAX Bounty and Mundo Media affiliate for now.
I have been promoting my ad by using 7search, Bing and Facebook Sponsored ADs
Now in 7search i signed up as an Advertisers and till date i have spend USD150+50(offer) and only got USD44 in return. So i suffered huge loss here and i also get loads of crappy traffic from there unless i block the SUB's and what so ever i do not really get quality converting traffic.
Now my question is as i want to display my MAX BOUNTY and Mundo Media affiliate link. I want to display offers by using Contextual Creative.
What do I sign up as? I have already signed up as Advertiser there..
Am i suppose to signed up as Publisher? Kinldy guide me through.

Now in 7search i signed up as an Advertisers and till date i have spend USD150+50(offer) and only got USD44 in return. So i suffered huge loss here and i also get loads of crappy traffic from there unless i block the SUB's and what so ever i do not really get quality converting traffic.
You were on the right track there, without blocking bad pubs you cant possibly expect to get profitable.
What do you plan doing with the data you collected?
Now my question is as i want to display my MAX BOUNTY and Mundo Media affiliate link. I want to display offers by using Contextual Creative.
Maxbounty and MundoMedia are both CPA networks, to promote their offers you need to signup a publisher not advertiser.

You signed up and spent money on testing the water. Now it's time to find out which traffic brought you those conversions. If you see a certain id brought you several conversions then bid high on that page.
If you want I can help you, I have blacklists for many traffic providers. The whitelists you have to get yourself ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now..I am totally confused...Well i am promoting the offers from MAX and Mundo as an advertiser. I see all the offers in both the CPA network and then decide which one to promote..SO i am an advertiser there in my CPA network..and i signed up in 7search as an advertiser too. @lrs1995 did u mean that i should have signed up as publisher in 7search or in CPA network? Can u please clarify...

Well i am promoting the offers from MAX and Mundo as an advertiser.

If you promote offers from maxbounty and mundo then you're a publisher there.
If you buy traffic from sites like 7search then you're an advertiser there.
Some networks have both advertiser and publisher options.

If you promote offers from maxbounty and mundo then you're a publisher there.
If you buy traffic from sites like 7search then you're an advertiser there.
Some networks have both advertiser and publisher options.

Correctamundo!

Now..I am totally confused...Well i am promoting the offers from MAX and Mundo as an advertiser. I see all the offers in both the CPA network and then decide which one to promote..SO i am an advertiser there in my CPA network..and i signed up in 7search as an advertiser too. @lrs1995 did u mean that i should have signed up as publisher in 7search or in CPA network? Can u please clarify...
You need to signup as Publisher on CPA networks like Maxbounty, Mundomedia, etc
And as advertiser on traffic sources eg. 7search, bing, facebook,etc

banners
Back