The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Always on the lookout for CPA leads

Karsten Bech

affiliate
Hi guys,

Just joined this site, and wanted to get in contact with pubs or networks who can help me generate CPA leads.

I'm the CEO of a company called CM Network A/S based in Aalborg Denmark.

We run the website PointWorld, where we have a premium product, which we buy CPA leads for, mainly in Northern Europe.

So if anybody can get me leads, hit me with a message, and I'll guarantee we can give you great CPA prices for leads.

Hi @Karsten Bech , welcome o AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

Just joined this site, and wanted to get in contact with pubs or networks who can help me generate CPA leads.

I'm the CEO of a company called CM Network A/S based in Aalborg Denmark.

We run the website PointWorld, where we have a premium product, which we buy CPA leads for, mainly in Northern Europe.

So if anybody can get me leads, hit me with a message, and I'll guarantee we can give you great CPA prices for leads.

Hope to see you contributing to conversations here in the community.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. This is not an area for promotion, it's for forging new relationships.

Do not spam forums and threads.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back