The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Allow myself to introduce...myself

Sayfoo

affiliate
Dove into the affiliate marketing thing back in 2010. Paid to join a group that was going to show me the way. I setup the hosting, landing pages, autoresponders, list builders... the whole nine yards. After 3+ months I'd slowly burned through almost $2k and got a Clickbank check for $300. Needless to say I hung up my marketing spurs.

Well, I'm back! Older and hopefully wiser. Optimistic that I will succeed because I know I need to research, plan and implement.

Hey @Sayfoo , welcome to affiliatefix.

That's a right chord of thoughts you just begin a new hope of journey. Don't forget to act else all these are going to one more intellectual for others to do.

Best wishes..

Dove into the affiliate marketing thing back in 2010. Paid to join a group that was going to show me the way. I setup the hosting, landing pages, autoresponders, list builders... the whole nine yards. After 3+ months I'd slowly burned through almost $2k and got a Clickbank check for $300. Needless to say I hung up my marketing spurs.

Well, I'm back! Older and hopefully wiser. Optimistic that I will succeed because I know I need to research, plan and implement.
@Sayfoo welcome onboard! Never let yourself be scared away from AM because of idiots (How i am understanding it).

What were you getting started with this time?

Hello Sayfoo. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. Glad that you are back at AM. Just have patience and keep working harder and smarter.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi @Sayfoo , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you join us.

At what stage in set up are you, or are you already hooked up with the tools, a budget, and some networks?

Are you running any campaigns at the moment?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

I'm in the research phase forcing myself to be prepared for planning and implementation. I get excited about a product or method and want to jump right into it. I know this time I need to plan, implement, test, and adjust.

- Almost ready to setup hosting for a website and landing pages.
- Signed up for a WarriorPlus account.
- Short list of tools so far.

Hopefully there's still some money left in the internet when I'm ready to launch.

banners
Back