The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

All Social Bookmarking Websites

Really nice sharing. Thanks.
But now the problem is how to submit our sites to the sites on this huge list. Anyone has such tools recommended? :)

Hello
Now let's look at what steps you, as a webmaster, can take to increase your website's benefits from social bookmarking.
BOOKMARK YOUR PAGES yourself. Yes, this means signing up for accounts at several bookmarking services. Choose as many or as few as you wish, but remember that when it comes to marketing your website, the more venues the better.
Do I have to remind you to call your mother?

SWAP BOOKMARKS with others who also want their pages bookmarked. For instance, if you search Google for "Grab The Book marketer For Your Site", you will find other websites that are actively courting social bookmarks. All you have to do is offer to bookmark some of their pages if they bookmark some of yours. It's a lot like a link exchange, except that it plays out on other websites.

PARTICIPATE in the social bookmarking site. There are some services that don't feature much participation; others are very participatory. Where you have the option, develop a large friend's list, so that you can easily share bookmarks. Bookmark, tag or comment on others' bookmarks.
BOOKMARK OTHER PAGES that already link to your website. Don't just bookmark your own pages; bookmark those that link to yours. Choose especially pages that are relevant, that do not compete directly with yours and that list very few of your competitors.

IF YOU HAVE A LIST, ask them to bookmark any new page on your website that you want to generate traffic to. And speaking of new pages...
HAVE OUTSTANDING CONTENT. If your content doesn't stand out, the best you can do is your own contrived bookmarking. Sure, that can help, but it's nothing compared to the power of thousands of people bookmarking your web pages because they think it's just awesome! All the social bookmarking and SEO tactics you employ can massively help to market your website, but without great content your chances of success are pretty slim.

You'll find list of social bookmarking sites here:

Code:
http://bookmarkingdir.com/ 
http://buildmylink.com/dlist/bookmark.html

Great list but web site need create a squad like a team, really impossible for a person publishing contents more than 3 social website.

You really share a big list of social bookmarking sites. Social bookmarking sites are the popular way to make traffic to our site. I think social bookmarking is the fastest way to increase site traffic. In my opinion dig, delicious, stumble-upon etc are good ones in making traffic.

Wow great list!
Thanks for sharing such nice list!
stumbleupon, digg, delecious are also good social bookmarking sites.

Here are some more do follow social bookmarking sites :

bookmarkmysite.net/
easybookmark.info/
easybookmarking.net/
bookmarking-site.com/
bookmarksite.net/
bookmarkingsite.net/
bookmarksubmission.com/
anybookmark.com/

I hope above sites will be useful for you.

Quite a list but you have to wonder whether there's any merit in some of them. A lot of them are very obscure.

Re:

HI,

Thank you for this good list. It's very nice and useful to do social bookmarking.
Hope you again share this type of list!

seo-website-development.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge list , i am in this business for some time but this is one of the biggest list i ever watch, thanks for sharing useful stuff.

The list that you have posted is good but, I have use maximum sites from the list and that sites are not working. I dont know what is the problem with those sites but rest of the other sites are good and they are accepting the sign ups and even the submissions.

Thanks

MI
Back