The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Airpush [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i start new campaign at airpush for Netherlands using landing pages but i got 3345 impression and zero clicks
really don't know why i got this bad result, all impression get at an hour although i created good landing pages and the offer has high epc.
i think about leave this network

Hi. What´s the Airpush policies about click discrepancies. I´m experimenting something like 30% of discrepancy. Thanks

Hi Nik

This is Eric from a meadia agency - Bright Era LTD, based in HongKong. I am in charge of buying traffic for our offers. Now we are in need of both PC and Mobile website traffic on CPM basis.

We got big offers with full budget from the top IT corperations in China like Qihoo, Tencent and Netease etc. So massive and premium traffic is needed for us.

If you have such kind of traffic, plz PM me or contact me on Skype:hurricanehosee

airpushnick updated Airpush with a new update entry:

Airpush

Hey everybody,

Nick from Airpush here. We are the largest android only mobile ad network. We have our free 100% Google Play compliant SDKs, and pay our developers (earning $300 or more) weekly! Our in app banners and smart wall are quick and easy to integrate, and have solid CPMs and fill rates world wide! I can help with any publisher or advertising questions.

PM me if you want to chat further or have any questions.

Cheers,
Nick

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Nick
I am new member of airpush .... i am running campaigns for mobile cpi offers but 0 conversion... anything you suggest me ? any type of ad in airpush that you think will work for me in case of conversions :p

thanks in advance

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back