Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Airpush [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

airpushnick

Hey everybody,

Nick from Airpush here. We are the largest android only mobile ad network. We have our free 100% Google Play compliant SDKs, and pay our developers (earning $300 or more) weekly! Our in app banners and smart wall are quick and easy to integrate, and have solid CPMs and fill rates world wide! I can help with any publisher or advertising questions.

PM me if you want to chat further or have any questions.

Cheers,
Nick

Attachments

• airpush.png
    airpush.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 978
I read many recommendation on Airpush so I join it. I spend in Airpush $100 on CPS, CPI and CPL campaign. Conversions: 0. My conclusion - Airpush isn't so great like people writing.

Hey Tyler1,

The minimum deposit is $50 to get started with us.
Please PM me your email address and I can have someone from our ad sales team reach out.

Cheers,
Nick

How to use the optimization feature?
I am having trouble tracking the conversins in airpush and thats why I can use the optimization feature.
let me know how to see conversions in airpush, I have added you on skype please accept and respond.

Thanks!

Hi DanTe_0101,

I didn't get a Skype request from you.
Please PM me with your your assigned Airpush advertiser account email, and I will have somebody from my team reach out to help.

Cheers,
Nick

Hello Nick.
Every time I create a campaign, I can't get pass step 2 and then the site stops loading and crashes.
After that, the campaign gets created in my dashboard but can't edit it or anything, no matter which OS or banner type i choose.

It's been like this for a week already. Is this a common problem?

Hi Servandosilva,

I'm sorry to hear your having this issue.
if you can please share your Airpush account email address, I will have somebody from our sales team reach out to assist.

Thanks,
Nick

Hi nick,

before 2-3 days I see Balance on my account over $140 but now only $9.41
do you giving some bonus for active members or only mistake in system?

Hi Android_Boy,

For our developer dashboard, the earned balance in the top right hand corner resets at the beginning of each month.
Please PM me your Airpush email address and I can review your account further.

Thanks,
Nick

Hi JerryLing,

We don't have any specials going on right now, but we always offer a great ROI and conversion rates :)

Nick

Nick, would you be interested in a special for AffiliateFix members?

hey Nick, i been having problems with Airpush platform. I opened tickets but no response from support yet, i sent you a pm with my account email.

hey Nick, i been having problems with Airpush platform. I opened tickets but no response from support yet, i sent you a pm with my account email.
Thanks for the message moonbitee. I have contacted the appropriate team and will have somebody in contact to help.

Cheers,

Nick

Hi, how are you? I been having problems with setting up campaigns on Airpush. Is there any chance to contact a Campaign Rep? I've opened tickets but don't have any response yet. Thanks.

Hi Ezbren,
Can you please PM me your email address for your account and a copy of your ticket so I can follow up.

Cheers,
AIrpush Nick

Hi, how are you? I been having problems with setting up campaigns on Airpush. Is there any chance to contact a Campaign Rep? I've opened tickets but don't have any response yet. Thanks.

Hi Nick. I've submitted a ticket a few days ago asking for Airpush traffic impressions per country, average CPC, etc and don´t have reply yet . Where do I have to ask for this info? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back