The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

AirPush Ad Formats - which perform best for you?

We already tried some formats in AP on our CPI offers. Icon ads, Appwall ads, Push ads and even Video ads.

No one gives positive ROI. More then - we didn't receive at least -10-30% ROI. Conversion was pretty minimal and there is no way to use their "optimizer" platform. I believe that AP have a lot of traffic but we can't work when all tests gives negative ROI.

We already tried some formats in AP on our CPI offers. Icon ads, Appwall ads, Push ads and even Video ads.

No one gives positive ROI. More then - we didn't receive at least -10-30% ROI. Conversion was pretty minimal and there is no way to use their "optimizer" platform. I believe that AP have a lot of traffic but we can't work when all tests gives negative ROI.

And which traffic source you can suggest me?

Thanks for your advice, I also spent 5000 clicks on two campaigns gave me 1 single tiny conversion ...
do you have any good traffic source for CPI gaming offers?

banners
Back