The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

After 2 months of sutrggling i did it!!!!

Mareslo

Hello lads!

Something about me...I am Marko,16 years old guy and i am studying veterine.I am farmer and i started IM 2 years ago.I took a break meanwhile because of school and stopped all my PPD projects

So at end of june i decided that i will start again with social media what i wanna say is that too many people are focusing on facebook,twitter,tumblr and instagram (also pinterest) and they are spammed to the death,especially first 3.Now this f*cking methods about posting to groups came up and all people jumped on that,every 3rd sexy girl profile on twitter is fake and lemme not even speak about tumblr...

I said to myself that i don't wanna fight there because there are too many marketers (There is always a way to make money still)....There are many smaller social networks like 30-80k users...why not game them?There are so so sooo damn many and you can spam them to death and there is NOBODY around in 3/4 of cases you are like only marketer on such networks !So i gamed few networks (took me 2 months to study their algo's,test metrics and stuff).

I know that numbers for today are rly small...but i am growing with speed of a light

I am scalling ultra fast.After i will scale this network to the maximum i will move onto next and i think i will hit 1000$/day until new year

affiliate.png

BTW if anyone is interested i can share my method on how i built few great websites with FB (nothing magical)

Thanks for reading this people.I like to write really long so sorry :D

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: BTW if anyone is interested i can share my method on how i built few great websites with FB (nothing magical)
I'd love to hear what you're doing. Please get in touch if you're not overwhelmed.
Lenny

Great way of thinking outisde the box (away from all the usual social networks).

Looks like you did it methodically after spending two months. Well done.

Look forward to hearing more on this. Thanks.

Last edited:
RE: BTW if anyone is interested i can share my method on how i built few great websites with FB (nothing magical)
I'd love to hear what you're doing. Please get in touch if you're not overwhelmed.
Lenny

Share it with us in a separate thread if like. Welcome by the way. Glad to have you.

@IronMan - i am earning more and more...today i will probably hit 20-25 and tomorrow more and more....REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE QUALITY TRAFFIC FIRST TEST IT'S QUALITY BY CPA OFFERS OR ADSENSE!I am using this popcash because i churn/burn

@Xero - i will write it today :)

@Lenny you can reach me here or on skype travian_fenix and ask me anything you want.Also i would prefer if you ask here so others can also see it :)

@lim@Xlmmedia - well buddy...you are right hehe....why it took me 2 months?I wanted to test metrics...so i made deep researches for 2 months to gather all the data and then i started to build up my profiles.

@AF-Roger - i will make new thread and thank you very much for warm welcome!

Get inside the Dojo and share that method with a shiny guide :)!

Congrats again, well done!

Scale up!

NP mate if you want any other guide or anything i can make detailed journey... actually EXPOSED and we can go together step by step :p

You can ask me to make guides also for instagram,tumblr,twitter(i am not rly in that but i can do research for you lads)

Hi Marko,

Thanks for sharing your amazing story! at the moment I'm struggling with the social networks. Would you mind sharing which smaller social networks could we explore?

I just need to start earning at least $10 per day but right now. Please help.

@JohnCPA you can easily google it :)

I feel good today so message me at travian_fenix on skype i will give you my facebook accounts and get you going buddy!Alsoread my guide.You can easily hit 10$/day.I will guide you if you will need help :)

MI
Back