“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Affluent Offers [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizgate

affiliate
ao_logo.png

AffluentOffers
is a premium CPA network which is home for the largest number of advertisers and publishers worldwide. Our network is a blend of robust technology, industry experience in-depth, expertise and well defined successful process. Together- this makes us the number one choice for advertisers, publishers and agencies. Affluent Offers takes each advertiser’s campaign seriously and experts overseeing the network personally ensure that they consistently higher ROIs. Our publishers, on the other hand, are privileged to receive industry’s highest payouts and have access to the largest campaign collection including exclusive direct offers. There’s no reason for you to stay out. Join
our network now!

Attachments

• affluentoffers.jpg
    affluentoffers.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 370
Yes i agree and stay with you.I was looking for a free short url service from where i can earn descent money then I found this one. lourl provide users the chance to profit from their new short URL; by simply sharing your link you can get paid. Through our exclusive PPV platform, you can earn up to $5.00 for every 1,000 links you share worldwide. Every time someone clicks on your link, you earn money; it’s easy, it’s effective and it will put money in your pocket! What’s better than that?

Last edited:
Are there any specific requirements to become publisher for this network. I have just started by GPT website[not yet launched] . can I expect to be a part of your network.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back