“Propeller”/  MyBid

Affiliates Media

clements

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Affiliates Media
Revenue Hut
William Clements submitted a new resource:

Affiliates Media - Affiliates Media is a Affiliate Network of both incent & non-incent offers!

Description

Affiliates Media is a global Performance Marketing Network that provides content locking and monetization solutions for online publishers interested in maximizing their traffic's earnings.

» Powerful Tracking Platforms (One incent & one non-incent
» Exclusive Publisher Tools
» High Payouts
» 15% Referral Commissions
Join our community of happy publishers!

What is CPA Network?

We are an online advertising agency, where our advertisers pay YOU for...

Read more about this resource...

I love this CPA Network! I make really good money with it as you can see from my paypal, and always get payments on time and even earlier. I never had any issues at all, really thankful to Affiliatesmedia and to my manager William Clements .View attachment 1393

Attachments

• payment.png
    payment.png
    16 KB · Views: 14
I checked the link and I was taken to the registration page. I hesitated to sign up because I don't know about this network much. The description provided on the thread promises good thing, but I want to know more about this site.

You can Contact Manager: William Clements
AIM:william.clements@ymail.com
PHONE: 240-453-4462
EMAIL:admin@affiliatesmedia.com
to promote the process of verifying your account more quickly,and you will be linked to a network of the best today.

I checked the link and I was taken to the registration page. I hesitated to sign up because I don't know about this network much. The description provided on the thread promises good thing, but I want to know more about this site.

We are an affiliate network that pays on an Net 30 basis via PayPal. What else would you like to know? You can also email admin@affiliatesmedia.com and I can reply with an answer to your questions there and will see them faster!

banners
Back