The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold AffiliateFix is Acquired by Wired Investors.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
AffiliateFix is Acquired by Wired Investors.

I’m very excited to announce that AffiliateFix (Affilinc Ltd) has been acquired by Neil Patel’s Wired Investors and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome.

I started the AffiliateFix journey 6 years ago and set out with one goal, to create the most active and friendliest free affiliate community online, connecting every different sector of the market in one central place.

I’m proud to say to date we’ve helped connect over 85,000 people from the industry and have over 500,000 active discussions.

I’m also thrilled to be retaining some equity and to be assisting the Wired team in taking things to the next level.

My journey from an idea to the exit was just documented on Entrepreneur.com: How This Entrepreneur Built His Side Hustle Into a Big-Time Business

A big shoutout goes out to our amazing forum staff and in particular our forum manager @T J Tutor who’s been an incredible asset to the team.

TJ will be continuing in his position and I hope to remain close friends with him for many years to come, thank you brother!

I couldn’t have achieved this without so many amazing people (too many to mention) who’ve helped me over the years and all the incredible members, moderators and partners that have supported the project including you.

YOU are VERY special to me because you took the time to join this amazing community and I couldn’t have done it without you.

I’d very much love to stay in touch and i’ll also be sharing more details on the acquisition and my journey on my YouTube channel.

So if there’s one last favour I would like to ask of you, it’s to subscribe to my YouTube channel here to stay in touch.

Thank YOU!

Time to take things to the next level!……..Let’s go!

abdellahi was thinking the something as me. We should be thanking you for building such a large but wonderful place for those in the Affiliate Marketing Space & those thinking of joining us in the Affiliate Marketing space to connect and network online.

You will be missed here but I know your other ventures are a success and any new ones, if any will be too.

Congrats & good luck, you will be missed on here!

Congrats, Oliver, that's fantastic!

AffiliateFix (Affilinc Ltd) has been acquired by Neil Patel

Wow, impressive! And it's because you built such an awesome community. I remember when you used to read every single post, must've taken you hours every day. :)

I’m also thrilled to be retaining some equity and to be assisting the Wired team in taking things to the next level.

I hope we'll still see you around sometimes, we'll miss you. :(

giphy.gif

TJ will be continuing in his position

Yay! TJ is a great manager and wonderful person. :)

So if there’s one last favour I would like to ask of you, it’s to subscribe to my YouTube channel here to stay in touch.

Done!

Oliver, I saw that you've just had your birthday - BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :) Guess your news is a nice birthday present.

Congrats again, you deserve it. You've worked hard and done so much for all of us. Thank-you and continued success.

Last edited:
AffiliateFix is Acquired by Wired Investors.

I’m very excited to announce that AffiliateFix (Affilinc Ltd) has been acquired by Neil Patel’s Wired Investors and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome.

I started the AffiliateFix journey 6 years ago and set out with one goal, to create the most active and friendliest free affiliate community online, connecting every different sector of the market in one central place.

I’m proud to say to date we’ve helped connect over 85,000 people from the industry and have over 500,000 active discussions.

My journey from an idea to the exit was just documented on Entrepreneur.com: How This Entrepreneur Built His Side Hustle Into a Big-Time Business

A big shoutout goes out to our amazing forum staff and in particular our forum manager @T J Tutor who’s been an incredible asset to the team.

TJ will be continuing in his position and I hope to remain close friends with him for many years to come, thank you brother!

I couldn’t have achieved this without so many amazing people (too many to mention) who’ve helped me over the years and all the incredible members, moderators and partners that have supported the project including you.

YOU are VERY special to me because you took the time to join this amazing community and I couldn’t have done it without you.

I’d very much love to stay in touch and i’ll also be sharing more details on the acquisition and my journey on my YouTube channel.

Thank YOU!

Time to take things to the next level!……..Let’s go!
how much ?

Congrats mate. That's an awesome journey. It's not easy to start an idea and make it such a big success. All of us are united at one place just because of you. Hope you will be doing something Bigger??

banners
Back