The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

AffiliateFix and SuitecaseMarketer Present: Happy Hour Berlin Meet Up!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
AffiliateFix and SuitecaseMarketer Present: Happy Hour Berlin Meet Up!

When: 5pm – 8pm

Where: Berlin, Dircksenstraße 142, 10178 Berlin-Mitte, Germany

Who: This will be the biggest unofficial AWE meet up and is being called the “Kick off party”. Hosted by one of our own companies AffiliateFix.com along side my good friend Rohail Rizvi aka The Suitcase Marketer. We’ve booked the most exclusive cocktail bar in Berlin and have paid for your drinks, canapés and live music for the duration. Come and network with everyone and sip some cocktails to get you in the mood for AWE.

How: Suitcase Marketer and AffiliateFix Present: BERLIN MEET UP

Important: Limited to 250 people, you MUST be on the guest list, arrive early to guarantee entry, no networks allowed apart from sponsors.

This will be our first ever meet up/party and I want to see as many of you there as possible.

If you're planning to attend be sure to register now and let me know below in this thread!

A HUGE shout out to our amazing sponsors:

grabads
MaxBounty
adcombo
GetResponse
kimia
evoleads
YTZ
ExpertMobi

For a full list of AWE Berlin Events and Meet Ups check out my post.

Kimia is celebrating its 10 year anniversary at the AWEurope!

We will have some nice "promos" to share with you @ the event to invite you to celebrate with us... Our team will be giving out further information during the Happy Hour! Don´t forget to register to attend! ;)

Exclusive-offers-banners-1200x628-AF-11072016.jpg

:( Still too unstable :(

Hey hey, whats up with you @Marc ?! :confused: Last time we spoke, I didn´t know you were feeling under the weather :eek:

(Oh damn, wrong thread o_O Ji ji ji :p)

No, but really, hope you feel better! :ninja: Spain is waiting for you should you wish to travel a little once your "stable" again.

Definitely a pity not to have you in Berlin :affiliatefix:

Hey hey, whats up with you @Marc ?! :confused: Last time we spoke, I didn´t know you were feeling under the weather :eek:
Always hate cold and rainy days :p

No, but really, hope you feel better! :ninja: Spain is waiting for you should you wish to travel a little once your "stable" again.
First, I have to get back again. 'Stabilize'' I could even better on a beach ;)

Definitely a pity not to have you in Berlin :affiliatefix:
For that next year Munich?, to where the CL Cup goes next year :)

Last edited:
Hey all,
Me and my 3 friends will be attending the party. I reserved 4 tickets.
All the tickets says my name. Will you guys need the names of the others?

We all are very excited of this party :):););)

Hey all,
Me and my 3 friends will be attending the party. I reserved 4 tickets.
All the tickets says my name. Will you guys need the names of the others?

We all are very excited of this party :):););)
Awesome, please reach out to me at the event!

I'd advise you to register your friends separately please, they will need their own names and emails on the list to get in.

Turn up at 5 to not be disappointed.

Hello,

I will be in Berlin at 1.30pm so i will manage to be there at 5pm, but my collegue is coming from Budapest and will be there later on. Should he book one ticket himself in his name, since i am attending earlier? Thanks :)

Hello,

I will be in Berlin at 1.30pm so i will manage to be there at 5pm, but my collegue is coming from Budapest and will be there later on. Should he book one ticket himself in his name, since i am attending earlier? Thanks :)
Yes one ticket per name, the first 250 get in, the rest will not be allowed in unfortunately.

banners
Back