The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate World Europe 2017! Networking prep to-dos ;)

MarinaKimia

ITS OFFICIAL!

Twitter Post.png

So, now that we know good quality drinks and tapas are assured ;) What next?

Tip on what to prepare before entering a networking event:

- Goals/points: Think about what you are interested in learning/talking about specifically. Maybe its more about machine learning or programmatic, as they are hot topics this year, or maybe you want to know which verticals are killing it. Keep in mind your KPIs for the conference.

- Once you know what you are interested in specifically, have a look at the attendee list, whether its on the conference website or the event page in facebook! Maybe you can make a shortlist of whom you wish to connect with and contact them before hand, so you dont miss them in the "arena" ... Perfect meeting point, Kimias Networking Bar ;)

- Business cards, check your contact details are updated correctly and that you bring enough. This may seem obvious, but you would be surprised! In Affiliate World Conferences there are a lot of people... I had to use post-its once xD

- Make sure you have you phone fully charged or your charger on you! Networking nights are intense in terms of new contacts (and there are many afterparties, you want to keep connected). Kimia usually has a solution for this should you need it ;) so look for us!

And, most importantly, its all about the attitude! We are all there for the same reason, to network, so don´t be afraid to jump into a conversation if you feel you can add an interesting point.

If you are new to AWEurope, come find a "Kimian", we will be happy to help you kick-start your networking experience at the event.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

I can't attend but sure would appreciate it if you could send me some authentic Spanish tapas! :D

You always share great information, Marina! Will you be posting any kind of summary after the show? I know, probably not a fair question, sorry but I'm very curious.

I will grab you a "take away" of tapas xD

Indeed we will continue to post some interesting insight on AWConference leading up to the AWE and for sure try to give some feedback on our experience.

I have to say AWAsia was excellent, all STM events are good quality. They make sure to partner with top industry leaders and they attract the right people, so the networking is really enlightning.

Its a pity you can´t go, but we will try to give you some visibility ;)

banners
Back