The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Affiliate tracking software

ezdozit42

affiliate
Hello Everyone:

I'm glad to be a part of this forum. I looking for an Ad Network software that is simular to Direct Track. I've checked Ad Server Soultion and Affiliate Trail but they do not support email campaigns. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Direct Track is for affiliate programs and they have an affiliate network version.
But it's considered affiliate tracking software not Ad Server software (last I checked)
so I'm I'm not clear about exactly what you want?

Hey Linda:

You are correct. My mind is fried from looking at all the avail softwares. :eek:

I need an affiliate tracking software that gives my pub's the ability to pull email campaign specs. ie approved subject lines, from tags, ad copy..ect. I know of several programs can be customized to suit my needs, but I'm trying to keep cost down. ;)

Thanks

Linda Buquet said:
Direct Track is for affiliate programs and they have an affiliate network version.
But it's considered affiliate tracking software not Ad Server software (last I checked)
so I'm I'm not clear about exactly what you want?

Hi All,

Although we are primarily known as an Affiliate Software/Affiliate Network provider, we do have an ad serving component in DirectTrack. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles as the top ad serving technologies out there, but its pretty good. Here is a link for some more information: http://www.directtrack.com/adpools.html

Thanks
Mark Romanelli

banners
Back