The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Affiliate tracking software

Jack MacD

affiliate
Hi all,

I am new to affiliate marketing and chasing some help. I am busy setting up a Cashback style website, and whilst I have signed up to a number of Affiliate Networks, I want to be able to get new merchants onto my platform. Rather than paying a fixed % to sign them up to a Network, I was hoping to be able to get my own Affiliate Tracking Software. I have looked at things like Voluum and BeMob, but it seems they just compile a range of Affiliate Networks into a single platform. I need software which will integrate with the merchants shopping cart, track the sale for my different users (using a unique user ID) and then be able to record this to give cashback to the user. Can Voluume of BeMob do this sort of thing or must I go with the more expensive options of Post Affiliate Pro or Cake? THANKS!!

Hi all,

I am new to affiliate marketing and chasing some help. I am busy setting up a Cashback style website, and whilst I have signed up to a number of Affiliate Networks, I want to be able to get new merchants onto my platform. Rather than paying a fixed % to sign them up to a Network, I was hoping to be able to get my own Affiliate Tracking Software. I have looked at things like Voluum and BeMob, but it seems they just compile a range of Affiliate Networks into a single platform. I need software which will integrate with the merchants shopping cart, track the sale for my different users (using a unique user ID) and then be able to record this to give cashback to the user. Can Voluume of BeMob do this sort of thing or must I go with the more expensive options of Post Affiliate Pro or Cake? THANKS!!
Hi Jack,
There are enormous affiliate tracking platform available. But, Still I suggest you check with volume and bemob support team for demo and discuss about expected feature you want.

Hi all,

Hi , thanks You For this Great Post , Just i want share with You one of Keys in CPA .
It is very important that we follow our advertising campaigns in the IFLIT and CPA projects to see the direction of our campaign results and to make decisions on whether to continue or adjust our strategies,
In this framework there is a very powerful tracking program called NewBidder that features all the features that may outperform the rest of the tracking software including Fulium.
Newbyder features:
• Price: Its price is as low as 50% compared to the price of the Folium tracking program.
• Automatic help for ad campaigns
• Get feedback on the sudden change: for example, one of my offers declined? Which one, in which country? ROI suddenly fell, on which campaign? The new budget-consuming area and other sudden changes that you get feedback at once to fix the campaign from breaking down feature are missing in the tracking software.
• Other features.
I believe that NeoByder will be a promising future in the industry of tracking software with its distinctive characteristics.

Hi all,

Hi dude, i can't really suggest you other tools, Voluum is really a good tool, so you can really just contact their support, and see what they can offer as help. Good luck!

Hi , thanks You For this Great Post , Just i want share with You one of Keys in CPA .
It is very important that we follow our advertising campaigns in the IFLIT and CPA projects to see the direction of our campaign results and to make decisions on whether to continue or adjust our strategies,
In this framework there is a very powerful tracking program called NewBidder that features all the features that may outperform the rest of the tracking software including Fulium.
Newbyder features:
• Price: Its price is as low as 50% compared to the price of the Folium tracking program.
• Automatic help for ad campaigns
• Get feedback on the sudden change: for example, one of my offers declined? Which one, in which country? ROI suddenly fell, on which campaign? The new budget-consuming area and other sudden changes that you get feedback at once to fix the campaign from breaking down feature are missing in the tracking software.
• Other features.
I believe that NeoByder will be a promising future in the industry of tracking software with its distinctive characteristics.
Yes .. i agree on this

Hi, Jack!

Voluum is a well-known platform, and it can serve you for plenty of different purposes, including the tracking of post-click events. Please, contact our support team at support@voluum.com, and we'll discuss the best way to settle down this kind of tracking!

banners
Back