The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Tracking 3rd Party Software

Vera

Hello,

We are preparing to launch our website in a couple of weeks.

I am well aware that it is a waste of time for both merchant and affiliate to start affiliate program without establishing conversion and fixing all the bugs on the site.

I understand that the best approach after the initial trial period is to go with Affiliate Network like ShareASale, that is widely recommended here for smaller merchants.

However, we have already established relationship with some highly targeted niche e-mailing lists that want to work with us from day one, if we will be able to track conversions in a reliable way. We want to make sure that we will be able to pay off our affiliates accurately, and we do not want to waste our efforts and money on setting up in affiliate network yet.

I was thinking that the best way to approach this would be to use one of the cheaper affilate tracking software providers for now, and once we establish in the marketplace we will move to a Affiliate Network to recruit wider base of affiliates.

Can you recommend a reliable and affordable affiliate tracking software?

Do you think our approach make sense?

Yes I think it makes sense.

2 of the programs that seem to be highly regarded yet very affordable are
iDevAffiliate and PostAffiliatePro.

We use idevaffiliate and it works great. Doesn't have the built-in affiliate network but works nicely and is highly customizable. Plus Jim at idevaffiliate is very helpful with upgrades, modules, support tickets, etc.

MI
Back