The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Success - Attitude And Out Of The Box Thinking

Linda Buquet

affiliate
What are some of the personality traits that turn a regular affiliate into a super affiliate? As I was scanning my feedreader this morning I found a good detailed post over at Affiliate Confession, that goes into two of the necessary traits that successful affiliates need. 1) Attitude 2) Out of the Box Thinking. It's a long post - definitely worth a read, so I'll just quote a snippet from each point.

<strong><a href="http://www.affiliateconfession.com/2009/04/13/affiliate-intangibles-attitude-and-out-of-the-box-thinking/">Affiliate Intangibles - Attitude And Out Of The Box Thinking</a>

Attitude</strong>
"In fact, dwelling on excuses, negatives and minutiae will seriously hamper your ability to focus, will hurt your motivation and it takes valuable time away from your business. <strong>It all boils down to controlling your attitude instead of letting it control you.</strong>"

<strong>Out Of The Box Thinking</strong>
"Using all their skills wisely, the average affiliate marketer will have an average business and make average money. Marketers that take those same skills and reverse engineer the rules by <strong>thinking out of the box</strong> with an <strong>attitude of finding solutions </strong>instead of complaining, will succeed wildly. Never forget that the rules are put it in place to tell you what you can?t do, they rarely, if ever, tell you what you can do. It?s up to you to put on your thinking cap and figure that out."

banners
Back