The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Affiliate squeeze pages

sonnydupree

affiliate
Hi -
I'm trying to clean up my act and get more organized.

I'm considering placing ALL my Affiliate Squeeze Pages on ONE WP-domain (website).

I'm thinking it will be a lot more organized. Squeeze pages seldom get ranking on Google anyway. Plus I'm only interested in drawing "Paid" traffic.

Usually the affiliate link is cloaked or hyper-tracked link. Why have a domain for each Affiliate Squeeze page?

Am I thinking right? Any suggestions along this line? Do you foresee any problems down the road?

How would you best set up a series of Affiliate Squeeze pages for maximum results and organization?

I'd appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks.

I don't know anything about WP. I focus on marketing and let others handle that stuff, so I can't help you at all there.

What I will say is that you should have different domains for each promotion you do. If you have to do one domain because of economic constraints, do what you have to do. But as soon as you can spring for $10/domain do it because domain names do affect your conversions.

Clearyourskin.com looks way better than irjmfop4rkpklpll.com/clearyourskin

As far as series of squeeze pages, not sure why you have that other than squeezing for the email first and then collecting full contact info.

Actually, no offense, but I don't believe either of you know what I'm trying to do. Maybe I didn't make myself clear. No worries...moving on.

banners
Back